Air Jordan 3 “JTH” bio beige - August 28th 2018

My wallet dodged a bullet because those recent pics above are nasty and I'm not budgeted for a 3rd pair of IIIs this year anyways lol.

giphy.gif

These will make a good substitute for Mochas since we're not getting those if you're looking for a brown 3. I like them but I dunno if it's enough to pay retail.

seeing a lot of people saying these remind them of the air yeezy 1, i can kinda see that

Wish they released what we all thought was them.

These new abominations that have surfaced are garbage...

What up with the HIGHER wording on the medial side? Whats that about?
Having "Higher" on the medial side of each shoe is a reference to the single "Higher, Higher" off of his "Man of the Woods" album. While the kicks aren't that bad IMO (they totally used the Net Yeezy 1 as a reference), having the title of a JT song written on a pair of Js is kind of dumb IMO. Put that info on the insole, or inside of the tongue if you have to.

Someone said it earlier, but I'll try with minimal effort.

I bet these are super limited and then all you dudes will change your mind.
Nah

If I can’t wear it tbh I don’t care

I don’t really chase kicks for resell even then I don’t see these being that popular and hardly seeing anyone talk about them and if they are just mentioning they’re ugly

I’m good with my WC JTH, nothbing beating those

Gotta see em on feet first before I label them trash
I posted this back in May in the Tinker thread, but JT was wearing them on the Ellen show back then. Here's the same tweet that Complex posted then, of a gif of him wearing them. Not the best view, but a view nonetheless. If you look up that episode, you can see more angles of them.

Mocha 3's got Cancel / Pushback

But this get green lit
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
I know. I really want the Mocha 3s too. Hopefully they're going to be released sooner rather than later ultimately.

With "Higher" being on them, I can't see them being widely available.
I totally agree. And, the suede, just based on the few photos we have, looks decent. So no way they'll make a JTH, with a reference to one of JT's newer singles, and decent suede, in high quantities. I have a feeling that they'll be sparse.

Back
Top Bottom