Air Jordan 3 “JTH” bio beige - August 28th 2018

Great sneaker!
2D4F1FBF-52E1-4A39-842E-4158A9AC848D.jpeg

You’ll be able to get raptor 4s down the line for not much beyond retail. These will climb.
Decisions decisions. I love buying sneakers and wearing them. I live in central Florida, plus got a criminal record. Income here is either hard a** landscaping or trapping. But hey I make it work.

41541A6A-89C5-46E5-9BD2-67CEAAD6F299.jpeg

Snkrs pair came in yesterday. SNS pair coming later today. Double up complete.

601.jpg

So with your feet up in the air and a plastic sheet on carpet, trying to keep these DS? No Hate. Just thought ventured into the Yeezy Thread.

Quick ship by SNS. My raffle win comes early next week. Can't wait.

considering I actually really like this shoe and retail is pretty high on these, I just noticed my tongue is scratchy and there's a paint chip on it. Do I have the right to be pissed off about this or am I just being too picky again? I would of been okay with the faint scratch thing, but that paint chip damage irks me more.

Oh and I have two different tongues. Both different shades of color and one feels soft the other feels like hard leather....smh

Attachments

• JTH flaw.jpg
    JTH flaw.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 66
  • difftongue.jpg
    difftongue.jpg
    307.5 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
considering I actually really like this shoe and retail is pretty high on these, I just noticed my tongue is scratchy and there's a paint chip on it. Do I have the right to be pissed off about this or am I just being too picky again? I would of been okay with the faint scratch thing, but that paint chip damage irks me more.

Oh and I have two different tongues. Both different shades of color and one feels soft the other feels like hard leather....smh
Fuk it contact Nike and get a 15% coupon homie or just return em :tongue:

Btw, these might go hard with a browns fitted

Something similar happened to me with a $250 Air Jordan I bought from Nike. It bothered me too much and I returned them. I felt like the $275 with tax didn't justify keeping the shoes with a flaw that bothered me. That's me, though.

Something similar happened to me with a $250 Air Jordan I bought from Nike. It bothered me too much and I returned them. I felt like the $275 with tax didn't justify keeping the shoes with a flaw that bothered me. That's me, though.

True. I'll prob get rid of these and then just try to find another pair if I can.

Back
Top Bottom