Air Jordan 3 “JTH” bio beige - August 28th 2018

OBD pair, shipped out and delivered in 24hrs. Arrived yesterday:
9F1AA9ED-9F55-4D69-A1D0-5FA630831A6E.jpeg
9F1AA9ED-9F55-4D69-A1D0-5FA630831A6E.jpeg
while im still not a fan of the orange laces. you made them look pretty damb good here brudda!

while im still not a fan of the orange laces. you made them look pretty damb good here brudda!
Thx man. I was expecting them to be a hint more vibrant in person (along with the tongue liner), but I’m still glad they threw in all 3 of these lace options.

Thx man. I was expecting them to be a hint more vibrant in person (along with the tongue liner), but I’m still glad they threw in all 3 of these lace options.

I like the versatility of the 3 laces. Orange if u want a hypebeast fit, leather if u want to dress up, and the tonal beige for a casual comfy fit (white tee+shorts)

I like the versatility of the 3 laces. Orange if u want a hypebeast fit, leather if u want to dress up, and the tonal beige for a casual comfy fit (white tee+shorts)
im prob gonna get my jason sudeikis on w these

JTH w wool costco hiking socks. uniqlo corduroy ankle length pants. blue supreme mona lisa t, under a navy blazer.

Finally got my JTH in from the Trophy Room, luck of the draw and got super lucky with a flawless pair with the exception of the hang tag being un-done and one of the lace bags not being attached to the shoe. Both them just loosely floating in the box which isn't a big deal. Also theres mis match production dates on the left and right shoe (yes I get OCD about that lol), other then that everything else is perfect. As some of you know I posted last week how my initial JTH pair came with two different colored tongues that felt like two different materials and had scratches and a paint chip on it. I'm just glad I can return those now that I got a better pair in.

Finally got my JTH in from the Trophy Room, luck of the draw and got super lucky with a flawless pair with the exception of the hang tag being un-done and one of the lace bags not being attached to the shoe. Both them just loosely floating in the box which isn't a big deal. Also theres mis match production dates on the left and right shoe (yes I get OCD about that lol), other then that everything else is perfect. As some of you know I posted last week how my initial JTH pair came with two different colored tongues that felt like two different materials and had scratches and a paint chip on it. I'm just glad I can return those now that I got a better pair in.

Weird, I had a pair of Legacy 312s come in from Trophy Room with the lace bag not attached also.

Weird, I had a pair of Legacy 312s come in from Trophy Room with the lace bag not attached also.

Yeah that's weird then maybe Trophy Room is known to rip off the extra lace bags from the shoe for some odd reason lol. Or maybe it's a coincidence, my pair was pretty fresh, I can usually tell if someone opened it up and messed with it based on the wrapping paper. My paper was pretty flat and folded neatly, factory laced, etc. Maybe the lace bag came loose from the factory and they just threw it in the box like that.

still wish these retailed for $200. im not trying to pay $300 for these

yea im being cheap as hell again, feel like these would be nice with some of my fits but still have to see in person

I have a feeling there are a ton of UA pairs of these floating around. Already found a couple really sketchy sellers on eBay. Be careful out there guys...

Get a wechat account and watch some vids about sneaker markets in China - they make hundreds of thousands of fakes of each model. Since they keep making them, someone must keep buying them.

still wish these retailed for $200. im not trying to pay $300 for these

yea im being cheap as hell again, feel like these would be nice with some of my fits but still have to see in person

I thought the price was a bit steep too but when I saw them in hand I realized it was justified. The quality on these is exceptional.

Prices have been steadily dropping over the past week and my size 12 is below $290 ..debating if I should pull the trigger now or wait a bit. I’m hoping someone bites on my offers on eBay because the wait period for StockX kills me

I know!
My size is down to $280
I’m checking stockx everyday
I’m gonna squeeze every last penny outta these sellers!
I wish I had a free shipping code
I’m gonna wait more
There are a lot of pairs on stockx
It’s gonna keep slowly going down imo
Hang in there! Stay strong! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom