Air Jordan 3 “JTH” bio beige - August 28th 2018

These are actually only $9 over retail for my size on StockX; damn. They look great, but just not worth it to me given how many shoes I have. Maybe I'll regret it down the road, but I'm really wanting the OG 4 colorways next year, and would likely wear those and my Tinker & BC 3s over these most days. We'll see how things evolve...I won't say never....

These are actually only $9 over retail for my size on StockX; damn. They look great, but just not worth it to me given how many shoes I have. Maybe I'll regret it down the road, but I'm really wanting the OG 4 colorways next year, and would likely wear those and my Tinker & BC 3s over these most days. We'll see how things evolve...I won't say never....

You should get these while you can. One of the best shoes to release this year.

I wonder how much these would cost if it wasn't for StockX

$500 easy?

Yeah...I talk about this all the time. StockX really changed the game in terms of the whole shoe value/resell worth thing. If it wasn't for Stockx I think a lot of shoes would be priced higher in the market. StockX just gives everyone such accessibility that everyone can list there, undercut, kids dumping pairs quick. Everything gets flooded there and prices tend to drop considerably for most shoes (not all). Before this whole Stockx thing....I think people were using Ebay. FB groups, or even Flight club rape prices for measuring sticks for prices. People had to do local meet ups or consignment shops to buy their shoes. It wasn't as accessible to find a pair by just " going to stockx" so you had to hunt and everyone had their shoes priced higher. Now StockX gives everyone a platform to buy/sell and prices are just lower in general because of that. With that said, I guess it can be a gift or a curse for some people. I really don't care but its a good observation.

I'm genuinely surprised at how little hype there was (relatively speaking) over these shoes. Other than the midsole paint job being crappy (as is the case on most 3s), the quality of this pair is lightyears beyond other Jordan releases in this price range. People are sleeping and I'm fine with that.

627923AD-0333-4AF2-B38D-FC363AF3625A.jpeg
Just got my double up in. Went from passing to needing two pears.

Can’t wait for it to cool down a bit and break these out for a spin.

TBH, you dont know how the seller acquired them or if he/she paid sales tax... Besides why care about what the seller made, if youre happy with your purchase ?

Lol I meant it more from a what’s the point perspective? I don’t care what the seller made or lost . For every large reseller who buys in bulk there are dozens more who are selling a pair or two at-a-time . So for the smaller resellers , what’s the point ? To each their own but the time/money ratio doesn’t always make sense to me

I think most sellers who sell near retail are employees who get them for disco at their stores
Then there’s a handful who pay full retail plus tax and just need to pay the rent lol

If I dump something else, I can justify to the wife getting these. It's "you have too many shoes" issue, and not an affordability issue...heh. Only shoe I have DS are my RFxAJ3 zoom vapor (Atmos colorway). But I see those as being special as well, and even more rare than most of these 3s. Hmm....

If I dump something else, I can justify to the wife getting these. It's "you have too many shoes" issue, and not an affordability issue...heh. Only shoe I have DS are my RFxAJ3 zoom vapor (Atmos colorway). But I see those as being special as well, and even more rare than most of these 3s. Hmm....
I have the atmos Feds also, they are even more special since Fed left nike...

Stockx is great for collectors and horrible nightmare for resellers. So very good for people on this forum.

Somewhat. But the buyer is still paying over retail. I've always felt that if the buyer is paying $30-$40 on top of even retail, it's a lose/lose for buyer and seller because of the fees. Only winner is X.

Back
Top Bottom