AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

Bet all y’all remastered Boyz defend these but still clown on the 18’s :lol:

IMG_0707.gif

There’s zero chance these aren’t better than 2018. Not surprising some of the consistently worst opinions here are defending the 2018

Nobody should be defending the 2018s. Just go back in the thread and you’ll see they’ve always gotten hate from people with functioning eyes.
I didn’t try to buy them when they launched that morning. Was at my local mall later and walked into FootLocker around 2 pm and it still had pairs available. A pair was sitting on the counter. My girl was like, oh they still have them, expecting me to be reaching for my wallet. Instead I said, nah I’m good. She goes, Really?! I said yep, they kinda suck, and left ‘em. Only regret I ever had was I could’ve sold them for a nice profit LOL

I didn’t try to buy them when they launched that morning. Was at my local mall later and walked into FootLocker around 2 pm and it still had pairs available. A pair was sitting on the counter. My girl was like, oh they still have them, expecting me to be reaching for my wallet. Instead I said, nah I’m good. She goes, Really?! I said yep, they kinda suck, and left ‘em. Only regret I ever had was I could’ve sold them for a nice profit LOL
Might’ve been the only reason to buy them :lol:

With the increase in people restoring shoes and enjoying them beat up and the decrease in people actually wearing their shoes, Nike gotta constantly make improvements for us to keep buying the same pairs over and over again. I’m wit it.

20240405_204045.jpg

20240405_204157.jpg

20240405_204127.jpg

Decent retro imo, although it took some mix and matching to get a pair I could live with quality & ep wise. I wouldnt lable them as trash by no means. Could the shape, quality ,and ep of them been better? <-Yea, but thats brand Js m.o, they always sell us a little short, to keep us coming back via little tweaks,, rarely do they ever execute a retro near perfection.

Attachments

• 20240405_204242.jpg
    20240405_204242.jpg
    357.8 KB · Views: 340
Last edited:
2018 was a dope pair for that time and pre 2024 retro news dropping. I had 6 pairs overall. And wore each pair faithfully.

6 pairs of these 2024 renditions.

Back
Top Bottom