AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

Serious question: when before the 2010s did Jordan retros 1-13 in OG colorways not sell out on release day? It was the first wave of Jordan retros in the early 2000s that Kanye and Don C give themselves credit for. Js have never not been popular around my way. Been lines at malls for every retro from 01 or 02 until they stopped doing FCFS in the late 2010s.

Edit: I’ll give you that 9s sat in 2010. I can’t think or anything else.

So no retro Jordan’s ever sat? That’s the angle we’re taking?

Black Hitler is crazy.

Who did Kanye kill? Y’all are really downplaying how evil Hitler was when you say stuff like that.

Back to the topic at hand. Kanye, Don C don’t get enough credit for the second retro Jordan resurgence in the 2010’s. The average Jordan retro consumer is in it for the fashion and look. They don’t care about Mike, what he did in the shoes. They want to look fly and most of them are below the age of 30
Not crazy at all. Most MAGAs haven’t killed people either but get compared to Hitler all the time cause they have the same overall ideology and worldview. Yet you want to make an exception for Kanye. Doesn’t work that way. The guy is a complete douche that even got his Adidas deal canceled. Quit riding for him.

And for the record, his music is TRASH.

I also remember picking up my 2018 pair and hearing the teenagers getting theirs talk about seeing Jordan play in ‘88.
In all seriousness, if you and your generation were standing around in line in 2018 talking about all your favorite Kanye fits from 5+ years ago, I concede. He is him.

Great business decision for Nike to let him go if he had been signed with adidas for 5 years but was still pumping Nike’s sales by not even wearing their product.

Not crazy at all. Most MAGAs haven’t killed people either but get compared to Hitler all the time cause they have the same overall ideology and worldview. Yet you want to make an exception for Kanye. Doesn’t work that way. The guy is a complete douche that even got his Adidas deal canceled. Quit riding for him.

And for the record, his music is TRASH.

Your argument quite literally makes zero sense. Regardless there is a Kanye thread if you want to discuss this more.

In all seriousness, if you and your generation were standing around in line in 2018 talking about all your favorite Kanye fits from 5+ years ago, I concede. He is him.

Great business decision for Nike to let him go if he had been signed with adidas for 5 years but was still pumping Nike’s sales by not even wearing their product.

Honestly my whole point is that fashion trends have kept Jordan retros popular. No one in this thread is going to hoop in these 3’s.

If you're were born in the late 70s or early 80s Ye had no influence on us about wear Js
I was born in 93, he never influenced what Js I liked or wanted. The influence can’t be denied, but speaking for me and me only, I liked Aquas and Black Infrareds way before I ever saw him in them. But I been on here since I was 14, so maybe that’s why.

Was washing the whip a bit ago and i heard someone talking to me, stating:

“Dont let these geriatric geezers make these disparaging comments aboot Yeezy. Let em know who taught you!”

And im like, “who the hell is saying this to me?!”

Turns out, it was…

IMG_0936.jpeg

Literally happened today.

Just in time. Lol

Sold my last 2018 pair on eBay for $400. Yellowed back tab and all.

Thank you for all the advice and guidance gentlemen, much appreciated baby.

Last edited:
Bruh if these are done right like reimagined wc3 and FR3....gonna be nuts 🔥

Easily 1 of the best reissues ever. Stupid hyped....and the sample black toe 1s...columbia 11s....feasting tough in 2024 💪

Now bring them proper grapes and FR black tongue 5s

Seen a tweet from Unloved 1s yesterday saying that the 3s and 5s are getting yet another new shape similar to how the 4s have gotten their new shape. These will have them apparently. Guess we'll wait and see.
Why though the shape is close to perfect now. The thing that needs improving is the EP consistency. Both the thickness of the print and the cut.

5’s get a new shape I’m losing my mind.

5’s > 4’s and 3’s.

The shape on 5’s are just so bad it doesn’t matter
I can't believe they've gone through a decade with that shape :lol: loved my FR5's back in 2013 but I started to hate how it looks now because it was too bulky for me

Excited for BC3s this year and BC5s for next year though!

That’s what he saying. They’re updating the shape again from that of red cements. Supposed to be an even better closer to OG shape. Not sure how but we’ll see.

Back
Top Bottom