AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

In my defense. I was one of the only few who has stated since day 1 that although they are a good shoe, the Reimagined WCs were handicapped by the fake aged hits... I rated them 7.8/10...

steve-harvey-im-just-saying.gif

I don't give a damn what else they do with the shape, what they need to do is use the same PU midsole they used on the 2020 recraft 90s so AJs 3-6 can be comfortable again. I don't have SB/reimagined 4s, so I can't speak on the improvements they made with those.

Last edited:
I don't give a damn what else they do with the shape, what they need to do is use the same PU midsole they used on the 2020 recraft 90s so AJs 3-6 can be comfortable again. I don't have SB/reimagined 4s, so I can speak on the improvements they made with those.

SB 4’s are easily the most comfortable 4 I’ve worn since the 99’s…Passed on the reimagined nonsense 4’s though…Just proves that they CAN do this type of stuff when they actually want to…

Aged midsoles were tolerable for me. If I was ok buying pairs of the WC3 with a Jumpman on the back tab and questionable shape, then a yellowed midsole is light work for me.

People going to be dumping the WC3 REIMAGINED when JB drops a true to og retro. But I'm in for 2 of these

Reimagined WCs about to catch strays after these release. 😂

People going to be dumping the WC3 REIMAGINED when JB drops a true to og retro. But I'm in for 2 of these

As someone who has always ranked WCs as my No. 1 or 1A Jordan, I passed on every crap retro of them post-2003 version (which I still ended up selling) until the reimagined pair arrived. If it's true the new shape really is even closer to OG, that will be amazing to me ... but it's not going to make me crap on the reimagined version. I'll just add new pairs as well.
Besides, I bet we're still at least three or four years away from a WC appearing with the new specs, so plenty of time to happily rock the 2023s until then.

Last edited:
Can't wait for these as well....Jordan Brand coming with it lately.....Bc3s done right.....oh my!!!!

I don't give a damn what else they do with the shape, what they need to do is use the same PU midsole they used on the 2020 recraft 90s so AJs 3-6 can be comfortable again. I don't have SB/reimagined 4s, so I can't speak on the improvements they made with those.
They also should do this with the next Concord XI again, along with going back to the softer-like creasable patent leather, that actually molded around your foot after more wears, instead of this cardboard like stiff stuff we still getting, just with a different height cut

Bet all y’all remastered Boyz defend these but still clown on the 18’s :lol:
If I had to guess, the BC3s were supposed to be Reimagined with the aged midsole, and then they realized that the upcoming AMA 3s looked damn near identical so they had to switch it up

Green glows came out last month though too. Same look essentially as the black cement

I witnessed the turn on NT. When the pics of the reimagined cements came out, it seemed like almost everyone was upset about the aged midsoles. Now, I'm seeing people that seem to prefer it like that - and some are even asking for it on these bc3s. Bizarre. The aged midsoles ruined those wc3s in my opinion.

I can't believe ppl just keep buying them no matter what they do to butcher them. I refuse to buy a high elephant cut, or a purposely aged midsole. The low elephant cut is crucial on how a Jordan 3 looks. I saw the 18 BC3 when the pics surfaced and knew I was 100% out because of the height of the EP alone.

I'm gonna sit this release out. They don't have the same luster for me as they did back then. Alright JB, if you make then with a black tongue, I'll buy a few pairs. You want a gray tonight? Cool. I don't. IMO, Fear 3s blacked out > BCs.

Back
Top Bottom