AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

Been looking at early pairs on Ebay and this pair is by far the best ive seen yet

1727213832363.png

1727213852710.png
Dayum, i will be getting these for sure, retail or resell, even if my wife gonna hit me with the “how many pairs of those kind you planning collecting?”

Off topic but when ppl talk about 3s u never hear jack bout them 2013 WC anymore....stg during that era those were the greatest jordan. Ppl at sneaker events even had em in glass cases like they as some 20k exclusive PE lol anyone here still got em???

Yeah let’s go with that

1727226680583.gif
Okay? So you disagree with my theory on that? Cool. Well then how would YOU better explain the difference between the early pairs to more recent pairs being shown? Or do you not think there’s a difference? I do. I’d like to think all of these earlier pairs being posted here have been fakes but that just may be my own wishful thinking. Some pairs have looked so bad I hope they’re fakes. Second round/legit batch looking a lot better IMO. Since you’re chiming in, what do you think? Spill it.

Okay? So you disagree with my theory on that? Cool. Well then how would YOU better explain the difference between the early pairs to more recent pairs being shown? Or do you not think there’s a difference? I do. I’d like to think all of these earlier pairs being posted here have been fakes but that just may be my own wishful thinking. Some pairs have looked so bad I hope they’re fakes. Second round/legit batch looking a lot better IMO. Since you’re chiming in, what do you think? Spill it.
Yes the early pairs were fake bro.

Early pics are pretty much always fake

We didn't see a real pair until Jay posted his... Even after he posted his there have still been several fakes posted. Just wait for the official release.

Off topic but when ppl talk about 3s u never hear jack bout them 2013 WC anymore....stg during that era those were the greatest jordan. Ppl at sneaker events even had em in glass cases like they as some 20k exclusive PE lol anyone here still got em???

The allure was it was the first time in almost 20 years getting a WC3 w/NA.

People don’t have that thirst anymore since it’s been normalized to get proper NA treatment on OGs but it was a big deal during the Jumpman Air era

Because like a lot of pairs, those 2013's are trash in hindsight.

Cliff toe. Extra thick EP. High toe EP. Bad shape. etc. etc.

Like someone mentioned tho....it was the first time in a long time White Cements had NA on the back so that at least was exciting.

This is all 💯 jshortt jshortt . I'm glad to see you still active and doing well. The first news of the Military IV being retroed was huge news, especially here on NT. I can remember JB getting the toe correct, but seeing that the wings would be leather like the grade school shoes from the og era...and we weren't going to let it happen. Collecting the og Jordan shoebox, letter to corporate, and other materials that we put together were directly responsible for the shoes being released with plastic wings...confirmed by an infamous NT insider 😆. We just didn't know that they would be cutting costs by using lower grade, thin leather for the first time on a Jordan Shoe. I still bought 2 pair, and Gentry was kind enough to keep an open line of email communication with me before he left JB. I was pressing him to send you a I a pair of the IVs in his true blue sample colorway, but it never happened. JB released the motorsports colorway instead, and I could not get him to send us anything smh. I'll always appreciate you for working with me on that effort.

YOOOOO!!! Good to see you drop in man! You absolutely never told me about trying to get us those samples. That's amazing hahaha. I had a blast working with you on that and it's still crazy to know we had any kind of influence way back before "influencers" were a thing.

As much as I hate posts about "the turn", this is a shoe and a thread that will absolutely experience this :lol:
Put money on it :lol:
We will revisit this post a week before release.
Yeah and we're almost certainly gonna get a shock drop on these so I wouldn't be surprised if the turn happens a month from now at the end of October. There will be tons of pairs floating around in a month. But clearly the final product looks a lot better than the fakes and early reject pairs we saw.

As much as I hate posts about "the turn", this is a shoe and a thread that will absolutely experience this :lol:
Put money on it :lol:
We will revisit this post a week before release.
Lol man majority of people are clowns or just blind, this shoe is going to basically be like the Reimagined WC in terms of shape and look. Every thread is like this until a month or two after release, when shoes are in hand. Once that happens you get all of the "yO tHeSe aRe oNe of tHe BEst reLeASes ever!" posts.

The other thing about this banana toe curling up and overall shape is production date. People talk factory but from what I've seen production date is a factor too.
You're certainly going to see more variance from the desired final product on the early run of any release. Nike's QC tolerance is higher than anyone would like though so it's not surprising to see some ugly toes given their history of over tightening the last. Also seems like those pairs go to Asia and rarely the U.S. retailers.

Doesn't it cost an absurd amount of money to create sneaker molds?

If so, and if we've been seeing 'some' real pairs, why wouldn't they just use the White/Cement mold as it was damn near perfect?!!

Why the hell would they think this 2024 shape is "it"? :lol: :smh:

Whatever you think about JB doing things on purpose or not I think we can put that old theory to rest. For years we heard about it being too expensive to completely change the molds for shoes, but if we think about it we can all think of some collab or release that had great shape/old mold. We've seen in the dunk SBs and the old mold, we've seen it with Union releases, and many more. So you're telling me they can afford to do it for a limited run for a few pairs, but can't do it for mass produced releases? There is no rational behind that. Laziness, incompetence, indifference, or intentional may all be reasons they do it, but money isn't one of them.

Whatever you think about JB doing things on purpose or not I think we can put that old theory to rest. For years we heard about it being too expensive to completely change the molds for shoes, but if we think about it we can all think of some collab or release that had great shape/old mold. We've seen in the dunk SBs and the old mold, we've seen it with Union releases, and many more. So you're telling me they can afford to do it for a limited run for a few pairs, but can't do it for mass produced releases? There is no rational behind that. Laziness, incompetence, indifference, or intentional may all be reasons they do it, but money isn't one of them.
:lol: I've tried to explain this to some of the so-called manufacturing experts on here. (not the person you're responding to)

Some people are just dense, they'll say it costs too much to make the Jordan 4 in an OG shape but they've had 7-8 different shapes since 2018. :lol:

Maybe you're confused by my message? Do you think I don't believe they have lots of molds and haven't seen all the different shapes of releases? :lol: It's obvious with these and the White Cements. My point was why would they change anything shape-wise from the White Cements? Why would they go through the trouble to make the changes.

Back
Top Bottom