AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

719A84A0-10AC-4713-B2B5-41AC921EAB94.jpeg.jpg

IMG_1052.gif

Last edited:
You damn wrong! :lol:

I myself, and many others, was very vocal in that thread and ended up passing because of that thick print. NoPuffy.

Maybe I’m wrong but I remember the issue in that FR3 tread being height, not print. Centimeter warriors was mismatching pairs to get the right height

In my memory the print detectives began in the WC3 reimagined thread after the first person in there posted a pair with thin elephant print. Cuz I remember the first pics of the resellers having stockroom fulls didn’t have thin print and people was still in love with them

Also *PAUSE on this whole post

It’s been my gimmick here on Nt to announce my intent to by “_____ pairs”. And I do. I buy multiple pairs of x shoe especially Og colorway that I like.

But yeah, this shoe/colorway….and my birthday wekeend….

Cats gon be sick after they sold their 2018s only to find out JB made these patent leather lol
Yeah these are sounding too good to be true so far.... I got a strange feeling JB is gonna alter these somehow.

On the other hand, getting $400 in return for those monstrosities from 2018 is a come up no matter how you slice it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom