AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

Little fella is on a 1-man mission trying to shame people for not paying resale. 😂😂😂

It was legit embarrassing that he kept replying to everyone with that nonsense after it was over. I always like picture **** like that being done in person and how cringy it would be 😭 .

Sounds like I missed the fun, huh? Oh welll....

Anyway, some beaters today:

1000009061.jpg

Awww helll.... I forgot about you living in the '18 BC3 thread *****ing about this pair for a year and a half :lol:

I'm sure you already have your jeweler's loupe ready to examine every line of EP and your micrometer ready to measure every cut of leather on this year's pair lol.
Dont be proud of what you like. Your are to bow to the current trend of hate on previous retro shoes. If not your sensative. Just pretend you never liked em in the first place and you will fit right in. :rofl:

Dont be proud of what you like. Your are to bow to the current trend of hate on previous retro shoes. If not your sensative. Just pretend you never liked em in the first place and you will fit right in. :rofl:
Seriously. Some people just love to gate-keep sneakers like they're Heimdall at the Bifrost lol

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Awww helll.... I forgot about you living in the '18 BC3 thread *****ing about this pair for a year and a half :lol:

I'm sure you already have your jeweler's loupe ready to examine every line of EP and your micrometer ready to measure every cut of leather on this year's pair lol.

Seriously. Some people just love to gate-keep sneakers like they're Heimdall at the Bifrost lol

giphy.gif

I’ll give you an “E” for effort, your creativity responses for defending an absolute dog **** release is on par with the MAGA cult loyalty.

That photo you posted is honestly the worst pair I’ve seen of the 18 release, congrats.

I’ll give you an “E” for effort, your creativity responses for defending an absolute dog **** release is on par with the MAGA cult loyalty.

That photo you posted is honestly the worst pair I’ve seen of the 18 release, congrats.
What a waste of a post. Can’t spell, awful MAGA comparison, taking a dump on a quality NTer.

Back
Top Bottom