AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

These joints were cheeks. And I still bought them in 2016. JB do they biggest supporters the worst lmao
1720722325066.png

When real 3s drop and you realize how flagrant and disrespectful these were

A lot of folks like to forget or don't even acknowledge any Black/Cements with the Jumpman on the back.

With that said, 2018's were by far the worst Black/Cement retro with NIKE AIR.
Remember people who bought both authentic and fakes said the fakes were better quality. Same with 2019 Bred IV. It will be interesting to see when we get True Blues and Sport Blue VI.

These joints were cheeks. And I still bought them in 2016. JB do they biggest supporters the worst lmao
1720722325066.png

Man y’all can try to shtit on these all y’all want, I’m not here for it 🙂↔️. Mfers used to sing the praises of the 01s as well and those had that crappy shape too. Admittedly, I do remember the 2016 pair sitting for a while and there were some quality issues but we were all still happy as hell to see them byke with Nike air. I am willing to bet we will see the correct shape and proper treatment of the true blue 3 in 2026 🙏🏽

That’s the problem. JB thought just putting Nike Air on the heal tab was all they needed to do. Of course a lot of us were anticipating this shoe back then, but the final product truly was a slap in the face.
Were they wrong?

Dudes still complained and then bought them because of the Nike Air.

If they hadn’t introduced this new shape on FR and WC, dudes would still be hype about another BC3 release

A lot of folks like to forget or don't even acknowledge any Black/Cements with the Jumpman on the back.

With that said, 2018's were by far the worst Black/Cement retro with NIKE AIR.
I actually like the way the 2011 looks more than the 2018. 2018 just has Nike air. That shoe looks like what I’d imagine a cartoon characters bc3’s would look like lol. And for the record the CDP is without question the worst BC3.

Last edited:
Man y’all can try to shtit on these all y’all want, I’m not here for it 🙂↔️. Mfers used to sing the praises of the 01s as well and those had that crappy shape too. Admittedly, I do remember the 2016 pair sitting for a while and there were some quality issues but we were all still happy as hell to see them byke with Nike air. I am willing to bet we will see the correct shape and proper treatment of the true blue 3 in 2026 🙏🏽
While the 01 shape may not have been OG. They definitely weren’t shaped like these atrocities. The 2018’s and those true blues are the only pairs of OG colorway 3’s with that shape.

I actually like the way the 2011 looks more than the 2018. 2018 just has Nike air. That shoe looks like a what I’d imagine a cartoon characters bc3’s would look like lol.

Respectfully....this is a horrible take. :lol: The 2011's were the Exxon Valdez oil spill specials. Glistening in the night. :lol:

And frankly, any OG Jordan 3 with NIKE AIR on the back looks so much better than with a Jumpman...period. Just off principle.

This shoe has never been retro’d correctly. Even the 94 pair was a significant departure from the 88. All of the years we had to endure that extremely high cut EP were due to the changes they made in 94.

The 2001 pair was objectively terrible with the exception of the materials and comfort. The jumpman pairs aren’t even worth discussing and the 2018 was a complete disaster.

Back
Top Bottom