AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

With the way people are reacting in here you'd think it was some of you guys' first time following a major release.

1. Release gets announced. Thread is made.
2. People show up and depending on the shoe, are elated and talking about copping multiples.
3. The people with the last release still DS (they own several pairs) show up to tell everyone they won't be copping.
4. Pre-release speculation and general thread banter persists until early photos finally drop.
5. Finally a (low resolution) photo of a pair (that was stepped on) surfaces online after being ripped from the first batch of non QC'd, early production pairs that were smuggled out of some factory.
6. People voice their disdain for a pair that usually is not even indicative of what retail pairs will look like. Some people even talk about passing despite the fact that they are NOT what the retail pair will look like.

Etc etc you get the point. We've all been here before. Be forreal guys. :lol:

Last edited:
A tradition at this point :smh: Sprinkle in a lil bit of how much Nike/JB sucks when in reality they’re going to jump through all types of hoops to buy regardless. It’s the NT way.
1720554344316.png

I'm annoyed and confused by the addition of the Sail midsole. Haven't read anything that says that these are Reimagined. I'll probably never get a satisfactory explanation. But, man, why?

I've worn my 2018s around 5 times, I need jordan brand to make these un passable to give me a reason to cop

I've worn my 2018s around 5 times, I need jordan brand to make these un passable to give me a reason to cop
2018 BC3s were one of the worst JB retros EVER.

So many QC issues on retail pairs along with horrible cut and EP.

Not sure what they were smoking releasing those. Even back then, people trashed them. That said, I think the poor quality of that GR release forced JBs hand in completely fixing the cut of the model with the 2020 Unites and it has been an upward trend since then.

Gotta hit rock bottom before you can move up, I guess.

I'm annoyed and confused by the addition of the Sail midsole. Haven't read anything that says that these are Reimagined. I'll probably never get a satisfactory explanation. But, man, why?
So they can sell you “88 Air Jordan 3 Black Cement” retros down the road.

Basically exactly what is happening with the 85 OG 1s (including the higher retail pricetag) is going to inevitably move onto other models and the 3s would be a perfect pivot.

I wouldnt say the 2018s are the worst. In my personal opinion the 07 fire reds might be the worst Jordan I’ve ever purchased, coming from that experience I can live with the 18s

IMG_0262.jpeg

The only thing that could’ve made these worse is a jumpman on the heel. This retro was a joke. That xcsnkr pair, rep or retail, is head and shoulders above this pile of dog ****.
I remember a conspiracy theory at the time was that Nike/JB used manufacturers who had previously made bad fakes to produce some of the shoes in this release.

It's pretty much a given by now that you can never trust the first photo of a shoe coming out coming from that account because it's their habit to post fakes.

With the way people are reacting in here you'd think it was some of you guys' first time following a major release.

1. Release gets announced. Thread is made.
2. People show up and depending on the shoe, are elated and talking about copping multiples.
3. The people with the last release still DS (they own several pairs) show up to tell everyone they won't be copping.
4. Pre-release speculation and general thread banter persists until early photos finally drop.
5. Finally a (low resolution) photo of a pair (that was stepped on) surfaces online after being ripped from the first batch of non QC'd, early production pairs that were smuggled out of some factory.
6. People voice their disdain for a pair that usually is not even indicative of what retail pairs will look like. Some people even talk about passing despite the fact that they are NOT what the retail pair will look like.

Etc etc you get the point. We've all been here before. Be forreal guys. :lol:

Could not have said it better myself

Back
Top Bottom