AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

I doubt those are a retail pair. I'm sure these will turn out fine, if the recent White Cements are anything to go by. But if those up there do end up being what we get, then
yikes-awkward-jay-z-6kxfedbf9dpcdmjn.gif

(I'm still in for 2 either way)

Let me get this straight, so they scrapped the mold that they’ve been using basically the last 5 years and went back to the 2016-2018 mold? I know everyone doesn’t have a background in manufacturing to understand how from a money perspective that’s not something that would EVER happen, but damn we all do have common sense.

Some people are gonna complain no matter what lol.

I’m in for at least 1 pair. Looks good enough to me. Definitely not the same pair I bought in 2018.

I feel like with the FR and WC we didn't get 100% locked in till official pics came out. Shape was off and print with the fakes

These pics bet not be it. That elephant print is wayyyyyy too light of color and shape off. But, as stated, if they got reimagined 3s right, I'm sure these will be right.

Who knows, LN3 will look different like these.👀
445D508C-F183-4C65-B21A-28940F391FFC.jpeg
B6689A7D-22CF-4FA2-8387-BF3F6B41A0A5.jpeg
F6012D54-8D31-49FA-8D4D-677EA161E9EA.jpeg

These are pretty close to what mine look like; absolutely beautiful. Had to get 3 pairs to get one looking like this. Amazing how a few subtle details change the whole look of the shoe. Hopefully when the proper images of the BCs come in we'll all be pleasantly surprised.

Overall shape definitely looks better in the first leaked pic by that xcsnkr IG, looks sleeker than the pics that recently came out.

No reason to believe they’ll regress from the most recent OG 3 though, in for one come November.

Nah they not

Let's not forget though some of Nike's official pics in the past, and how terrible some have been.

Particularly with oversaturation as well as b-grade pairs chosen for the pics. :lol:

Not sure how different official Nike pics will make these look. Fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom