AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

You've mentioned this thickness thing a few times, and nobody knows what you're talking about.

I saw the WC & BC pics, but still don't know what you're trying to point out.
Might hit up the optometrist. There’s an upper lip on the BC3 elephant print. It’s clear as the day is long it’s not stitched flat or is simply thicker but if you can’t see that I can’t help you
IMG_0887.jpeg

Compared to the WC 3, that is definitely a cliff toe. You can’t tell me these have that same sleek aerodynamic look that the WC, FR3, or DE’s have.

I’m just hoping my pair don’t look like anything posted in this thread thus far.
It's the same toe shape, it's just curved upward off the ground. That comes from pulling too tight when the factory is stitching and gluing.

You'll see the same thing on the Chicago 2s and then all 2s released after got it right.

Might hit up the optometrist. There’s an upper lip on the BC3 elephant print. It’s clear as the day is long it’s not stitched flat or is simply thicker but if you can’t see that I can’t help you
IMG_0887.jpeg
Ep height and boldness varies from pair to pair on every 3. Very, VERY different thing from the actual mold which is not the same if these BC’s are the final product.

Then explain how the WC3 got that nice slanted shape we all want and these don’t.
I thought we covered that last week. The 2024 3’s aren’t as tall overall. Not going to have as much of a slant from the toe box (not toe cap) if there’s not as much distance to the top eyelet. Just as the overlapping panel isn’t the same length.

I’ll have to do an overlay in PS for you tomorrow. I’m still suspect of all these pairs we’ve seen so far because even the green glows don’t have that thick upper lip on the toecap EP. You can see that doesn’t exist on the WC3, and it’s not just because of the shape at the end of the toe. It’s the material difference or you’d still see it (even with a flatter shape it’s stitched to).

Can’t unsee it. I’m sorry that shape is laughable considering what we’ve gotten the last 4 years. Out of all the releases of AJ3s that they could’ve done this to they wait until THIS one to change the mold for seemingly the worse. Then went with a super light grey, almost white EP nearly throwing the whole look off. Not trying to be a downer on these but they’re making it hard with each pic that gets shared. I’ve only seen 1-2 decent pairs. And those were barely good compared to WCs. Yeah they’re better than 2018s but that’s not really saying much. I’m holding out hope that foot store pairs are better than this and made from a better factory than whichever one made this early banana batch.

IMG_0887.jpeg

OR....you can post examples and explain clearer the first time instead of being a prick. :lol: What makes clear sense in your head might not for others. Now that you've specified, this does not make the overall shape of the shoe different. What we've seen is banana, and a little lip on the toe isn't going to effect the overall banana on the shoe. :smh: Do any of us want that lip thing? Of course not but that's not the point regarding the overall shape.

Last edited:
Then explain how the WC3 got that nice slanted shape we all want and these don’t.
The post that you quoted does explain why it's not slanted. It's curved upward because of the factory pulling it too tight.

When you get your pair bend it down and you'll see it's the same toe on all Jordan 3s from the last 5 years.

I think these new joints look good. Toe is still an improvement from 2018, thinner padding and folded over tongue is still a plus. But I wore my '11 and '18 pairs enough, I'm satisfied with only having the '23 white cements.

Can’t unsee it. I’m sorry that shape is laughable considering what we’ve gotten the last 4 years. Out of all the releases of AJ3s that they could’ve done this to they wait until THIS one to change the mold for seemingly the worse. Then went with a super light grey, almost white EP nearly throwing the whole look off. Not trying to be a downer on these but they’re making it hard with each pic that gets shared. I’ve only seen 1-2 decent pairs. And those were barely good compared to WCs. Yeah they’re better than 2018s but that’s not really saying much. I’m holding out hope that foot store pairs are better than this and made from a better factory than whichever one made this early banana batch.
Me either man. I’m just hoping these aren’t it, or that there’s enough variance that a good pair is relatively attainable. I already sold my 2018’s so I’m in for a pair but it just doesn’t make sense to me why these aren’t being made the same way as the WC3.

My pair has the EP a lot lower on the toe box

But what’s funny is both my pairs of the WC reimagined have higher EP on the toe unlike most posted on here

Bought both from NDC HMMM

Back
Top Bottom