AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

They could release these over and over and over and I will buy them every single time. They’re that good.

I’m specifically talking about the way they were originally released (or as close as possible) and not any wild deviations like the suede / Nubuck variation that some of you were clamoring for. They can keep those forever.

They could release these over and over and over and I will buy them every single time. They’re that good.

I’m specifically talking about the way they were originally released (or as close as possible) and not any wild deviations like the suede / Nubuck variation that some of you were clamoring for. They can keep those forever.

Ngl if they had released these in suede... wouldn't cop. Only suede III's that I can get jiggy with are Black Cat, Cool Grey, and DTRT. Has to be something entirely different, not THEE OG.

The BC3's are timeless!

Since these would be a November release.....and they're saying Columbias in December.....about 5-6 weeks. Maybe 7

💯

In all seriousness though, I rarely get down with the double up thing anymore but these would probably get enough burn to make that the play…

After all, Jordan 3’s make the best beaters… amuells amuells knows what I mean…

IMG_3884.jpeg

They got them good enough for me…Too late in the game for me to be nitpicky about stuff like that anymore…

I hear that. For example with the Powder Blue 9's folks are pointing out lots of things wrong with them. But to me, the way they look will do.

But when it comes to 3's, elephant print makes or breaks the shoe. It's the main feature. They need to be thin like the OG's or the Reimagined White Cements. JB should never go back to that horrible thick EP.

Idk the EP on my pairs is pretty low/thin. I thought the issue with those was the inconsistency of the EP line thickness or lack there of. Not the actual height of the EP. Sure some pairs EP were higher than others but Fire Reds have the same new better mold that come with the unite and beyond pairs. They’re still by and large better than anything release previously as far as the EP height is concerned. They nailed the FR3 about as good as you could ask for IMO.

💯

In all seriousness though, I rarely get down with the double up thing anymore but these would probably get enough burn to make that the play…

After all, Jordan 3’s make the best beaters… amuells amuells knows what I mean…

IMG_3884.jpeg
One of my side hobbies is restoring shoes. I can restore those for you

My prices are the best in the market right now. $250 full restoration + $20 shipping the shoes back to you

Im all booked up for March but you can schedule something in April

Back
Top Bottom