AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

Damn, my 2018s are still DS. I guess I could use another pear that I won’t wear.

Idk the EP on my pairs is pretty low/thin. I thought the issue with those was the inconsistency of the EP line thickness or lack there of. Not the actual height of the EP. Sure some pairs EP were higher than others but Fire Reds have the same new better mold that come with the unite and beyond pairs. They’re still by and large better than anything release previously as far as the EP height is concerned. They nailed the FR3 about as good as you could ask for IMO.

For this convo we were talking about EP thickness.

Nobody mentioned the cut/height of the EP on the Fire Reds.

Custom Uniteds to run errands
IMG_1858.jpeg

I have always wanted an pair of Black Cement's, is there any reason I should NOT get those 2018's now since dude's are seemingly unloading them at pretty good prices?

oh I don’t know…..maybe because you can get a better pair of 3s in November? Only way I’d cop a pair of 2018s is if they were at or below retail.
Just an thought bro, and because stock numbers in Europe are usually super low was just thinking whether or not it would be a bad idea to cop an pair of 2018's now for under retail 🤔

Good thing i never bothered copping the 2018's. How were they compared to the 2012 retro, though? Were they better or worse?

Sold my 18s. In for a pair of these.

Pssshhh… I didnt hit the toe box lottery in 2018. Hence why i never wore em (but my 12’s are the perfect dog walker).

Otherwise, toe’s got enough cliff:

IMG_0729.jpeg

IMG_0730.jpeg

To give sly stallone and his carabiners a run for their money…

IMG_0733.png

In for double for 2024. The sneaker lawds owe me back!!!

Word to ginuwines.

Pssshhh… I didnt hit the toe box lottery in 2018. Hence why i never wore em (but my 12’s are the perfect dog walker).

Otherwise, toe’s got enough cliff:

IMG_0729.jpeg

IMG_0730.jpeg

To give sly stallone and his carabiners a run for their money…

IMG_0733.png

In for double for 2024. The sneaker lawds owe me back!!!

Word to ginuwines.

Dam am i only the one who likes the high elephant print cut? The more elephant print the better

The 2018 BC3 are just perfect. Regret selling my pair for $480 now :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

Welp at least the fund will go toward 2 pairs of 2024 BC3

This release proves that there is really no reason to keep most OG colorways deadstock, or even double up honestly. You’ll end up just selling the older pair for the new one in 4-5 years.

Back
Top Bottom