AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

Correct me if wrong. But is not the BC3 supposed to have the slightly lighter shade of grey in comparison to the WC with the Fire Red being the darkest of the 3 shoes?

This is the shoe I'm looking forward to the most this year. I passed on the Reimagined Bred 4 because I'm a widey and 4s never fit me right. So I need these bad in my life and they better be done right! :emoji_upside_down:

I guess I’m just getting tired of buying the same shoe with very minimum changes.

Just the slight change in the shade of elephant print and tongue, really doesnt wow me!

I sold my DS 2018 pair in anticipation for this release, and now it’s just like ooooh lighter elephant print…. Cool

There really isn’t much change here. Unlike the WC3 and Military 4, there were drastic changes to the shoe from its previous retro

And this is exactly how I feel about the black/red 12 and aquas coming out next year.

Last edited:
We've seen 1 (questionable) look at an adult pair and 1 look at a GS pair, you should probably wait for more pics. Even so, if you can't see the shape differences then idk.

Also how do you feel this way about the bred 12s and aqua 8s coming out next year when pictures of those haven't even dropped? For all you know the 12s could be getting a newer updated shape :lol:

I guess I’m just getting tired of buying the same shoe with very minimum changes.

Just the slight change in the shade of elephant print and tongue, really doesnt wow me!

I sold my DS 2018 pair in anticipation for this release, and now it’s just like ooooh lighter elephant print…. Cool

There really isn’t much change here. Unlike the WC3 and Military 4, there were drastic changes to the shoe from its previous retro

And this is exactly how I feel about the black/red 12 and aquas coming out next year.
They’re getting an updated shape too. Isn’t that what this whole game is about? Keep buying the same shoes over and over…we don’t have to buy them if we don’t want to.

We've seen 1 (questionable) look at an adult pair and 1 look at a GS pair, you should probably wait for more pics. Even so, if you can't see the shape differences then idk.

Also how do you feel this way about the bred 12s and aqua 8s coming out next year when pictures of those haven't even dropped? For all you know the 12s could be getting a newer updated shape :lol:

I mean what more can they do to the aquas 8? The 2015 for me was nearly perfect. Sure they can adjust the shape and give us the back heel curve, darken the grey suede, but other than that to me there is no wow factor. Great opportunity for those that didn’t buy the 2015 pair though.

Same for the black and red 12, I’m satisfied with my 2016 pair. If by any chance JB would to give us the plush leather feeling the OG upper leathers had, then maybe I’ll be in. But, other than there is no drastic changes. I firmly believe they should’ve given us Taxis or Obsidians. Same with the 8, the white and true red are overdue

Last edited:
I mean if you dont have it in the collection and these are true to OG and your a Jordan fan I dont see how these are not a cop.
As far as the wow factor i dont think there will ever be one, because weve see this shoe a million times in our lifes.

Also yall got to understand, some people miss certain release dates for whatever reason so these retros help them out. I missed the flu games in 2016. I got a lot of homies whos flu games still look clean cuz they tanks and they cool on the 2025 release. Also some people actually wear they Jordans like any other shoe and after 2 to 4 years they could us another pair tbh.

We’ve been buying the same shoes for the past 24 years or so. So yeah, fatigue eventually sets in. Lol
1721932894871.gif

As far as the wow factor i dont think there will ever be one, because weve see this shoe a million times in our lifes.

Incorrect. I know we'll probably never see a 1-1 replica, but even if JB actually released these even VERY VERY close to the version that released in 1988.....there would be lots of wows.

They can't seem to get the height, toe box, overall shape, or EP stuff correct (they did good on the Wht/Cmt Reimagined 3's tho). These details matter SO MUCH on the Jordan 3. Makes the shoe look completely different than how it originally looked.

The Jordan 3 is a very specific looking shoe with details that look best in actual OG form. With most other retros, if JB messes up a detail here and there it's not as big a deal for the overall look.

Last edited:

Damn... if more people start feeling this way then Grandpa Jordan himself better tongue stick his way out of retirement and start promoting Retros live on ESPN courts again. ⛹️

l3f8vmmjshxqxrvcsuxc.gif

Thanks for the info, because I figured that these wouldn't be too off from the reimagineds, in shape and EP cut. I couldn't justify copping the 2018,s, because I seen way too many pairs with the EP way too high in the front of the shoe.

There was probably 1 good pair in every 10 pairs. So gambling on getting that 1 good pair, with the EP not so high in the front was low. I noticed alot of people didn't care about that issue so much. Because either they just loved the Colorway so much, or they weren't sure when the next retro was coming out.

I almost copped because I like the Colorway alot, but the EP cut on the front can't be too high in my opinion. Because that'll make or break the way how the shoe looks. Some people don't care, but when the elephant print is too high in the front, it screams fakes or the factory was doing a horrible job on certain pairs.

Which was the case for the majority of the 2018,s pairs. That's why i loved the reimagined 3,s so much, because they somewhat lowered the EP on the majority of the pairs released.

Back
Top Bottom