AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

tbh i've learned to just wait for official pics from Nike than to reserve judgment from early pics, based on this release alone. it's kinda like judging a leaked video game that's still in development :lol: hard to base my opinion on something if i can't even determine if they're fake or not. i'd still cop them though.

on another note I've been eyeing the desert elephant joints for quite a while. might cop those as well if given the chance
Aren’t these the official pics?
IMG_2663.jpeg

What do you have? You haven't even gotten a pair yet, so why are you complaining about kicks two months away from pics?

Are you complaining about your birthday party for 2025 too?
If someone showed told me the menu was pineapple pizza and tuna. Yeah, I would. If you think those shoes looked good, more powder to you.
I think we are just getting pics of a real pair now, if those others are real then they suck.

If someone showed told me the menu was pineapple pizza and tuna. Yeah, I would. If you think those shoes looked good, more powder to you.
I think we are just getting pics of a real pair now, if those others are real then they suck.

The point went over your head

Keep spending your life complaining bro

I Just came in here to view, all of the complaining comments. Only to plan on coming back in here on release day, to witness the majority of everybody in here, to double up and tripple up on this shoe at minimum. This is a good retro in my opinion, and I will take these over the 2018,s easily. The elephant print cut on the front of the 2018,s, were way too high for my taste.

This is why it's odd seeing so many people online, say 2018,s over the 2024,s. The OG's had a lower print cut in the front of the shoes, so much so that the first retro of this Colorway, even had a slightly higher cut in the front of them, in comparison to the OG,s. I personally think that alot of people, are just tired of buying the same shoe over and over again. To the point of when we get a 1 of 1 retro, such as the Black/Red 1,s we're getting in 2025, yall are still going to be complaining, the sake of just complaining.

We're getting closer to what we want on every new og retro release, and people are still complaining, which is funny to watch and see. They fixed the paint chipping a few years ago, now they're finally lowering the elephant print on OG 3,s and nobody's still satisfied. I see people preferring the higher elephant print bootcut toe 2018,s over these.

At this rate, i can see people preferring the older retros way more than any future 1 of 1,s of 3,s 4,s 5,s and 6,s in the future that we might get in the next 5 to 10 years from now.

I Just came in here to view, all of the complaining comments. Only to plan on coming back in here on release day, to witness the majority of everybody in here, to double up and tripple up on this shoe at minimum. This is a good retro in my opinion, and I will take these over the 2018,s easily. The elephant print cut on the front of the 2018,s, were way too high for my taste.

This is why it's odd seeing so many people online, say 2018,s over the 2024,s. The OG's had a lower print cut in the front of the shoes, so much so that the first retro of this Colorway, even had a slightly higher cut in the front of them, in comparison to the OG,s. I personally think that alot of people, are just tired of buying the same shoe over and over again. To the point of when we get a 1 of 1 retro, such as the Black/Red 1,s we're getting in 2025, yall are still going to be complaining, the sake of just complaining.

We're getting closer to what we want on every new og retro release, and people are still complaining, which is funny to watch and see. They fixed the paint chipping a few years ago, now they're finally lowering the elephant print on OG 3,s and nobody's still satisfied. I see people preferring the higher elephant print bootcut toe 2018,s over these.

At this rate, i can see people preferring the older retros way more than any future 1 of 1,s of 3,s 4,s 5,s and 6,s in the future that we might get in the next 5 to 10 years from now.

i think people are more disappointed the 24 bc3 is degressing from the wc3 reimagined & i agree 100% .. all they had to do was use those specs and make them black for this classic lol

for $5 less than the a ma 3s we just got the quality is not worth the $220 price tag at all, idk what they were thinking with that & lighter EP

Back
Top Bottom