Air Jordan 3 Chlorophyll - 2018

Just bought I frost pair today on eBay waiting a few weeks to buy my ice pair I would think the price will drop even more. I have to say I love love this shoe I think it’s really dope love the color way maybe if it’s was all leather like the rest of the Jordan 3 it would be on everyone’s hit list. Can’t wait to get them in hand. This is a summer shoe 100 percent for me god bless fam

First time I saw them - instacop..

Week later.. Yeah, still want..

Another week.. OK, so the white tongue and lace area bugs me a bit.. But still in..

Release day.. Will wait for disco... :lol:

These are definitely one of those "if only they'd done this/that/the other" shoes.

That and a swoosh and people be fighting in the streets..
100 percent right fam. Myself loved the shoe the way it is. All we need is some celebrity or athletes
To wear or talk about how much they love or how it makes there game better and people will jump on the hype train and prices will jump up big time

So i called a few footlockers around my area they still have then my size. So decided to hold back. I do want these but if i can save a few bucks i most def will!! Went on stockX going rate was 160 in my size just put in a bid for 140 to see what happens.

Wearing these today.. I love grey 3s. Trying to resist the urge to cop stuff I don’t need.

7281BFB3-DD0E-447B-B575-92188B1AAD56.jpeg
7BE50277-8D79-4264-B89A-D9F5498551B9.jpeg
D5BC0737-74A8-4B8E-BEE7-FC9819561AFC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom