Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
They're tight for me. I had to half size up. You needed one down? Seems weird.
Everyone's feet are different but I went TTS and its a snug fit but Idc I didn't wanna go .5 size up because this wouldn't feel comfortable but I'm happy with the sizing

I went .5 down to a 10.5 and it fits well. A little snug but comfy. Went .5 size down on crimsons and they fit good as well

Looking to cop a pair from the Nike outlets soon, I hope
laugh.gif

Got a scuff today. Any tips?
try an eraser but be gentle cuz u don't want to rub the paint away.

ive heard windex too but nevr tried it.

good luck!
windex i heard for patent leather... for this.... something non abrasive. if non abrasive wont remove it, it will probably dull it. dont count on anything more than that without removing the paint below it tho

Looking to cop a pair from the Nike outlets soon, I hope :lol:
i used to think like this when the Jordan retro's hit the outlet for $100 compared to $150 retail. Now when they hit the outlets it's $140 compared to $160 retail. Just not worth the hassle anymore. A majority of retailers have some kind of loyalty program that should save you anywhere from $10-$30 on average. Besides, the b-grades are sold on release day from all the complaints and pics people post.

^^^agreed, ain't to many deals at the outlets in my area,or even heat these days. Shoe companies know folks will pay eventually if they really like a shoe.

You might want to get your foot measured, because you're the only person saying this.

I always size down .5 on IIIs too. True size is 11.5. Always get 11 in III, V, XII, XIII. Like someone said, everyone's feet are different. Some have long narrow feet, some have wider feet, etc. Haven't tried these on yet though. So we'll see if that holds true this time around. :lol:

My pair came in from NDC yesterday. Quality seems similar to 2011 retros. No complaints here. Plan on giving these a good run.

Last edited:
lately Nike been cutting them small in my opinion, or either my foot grew, but I'm over 21 so I highly doubt that. I've been half a sizing it up for the past year now.

lately Nike been cutting them small in my opinion, or either my foot grew, but I'm over 21 so I highly doubt that. I've been half a sizing it up for the past year now.

might be your foot got fatter (we gain weight esp once your metabolism starts slowing down).

sizing has honestly varied depending on the release. for example, the black/red XIIIs seemed a little smaller than the black/white/red XIIIs we got this year and the black/white/red XIIIs were cut a little big.

I emailed NDC about my quality issues they said just I can return it. Well I am I'm about to hit the mall and get a better pair hopefully.

nah

i wear TTS in every shoe except some jordans...which i have to .5 sz down

mostly the 1-10 retros 

Yeah, but I normally size down on III's. I have for the past decade. This one I did, and my toes were literally touching the edges like they were Lebron's or KD's. Luckily they are in abundance and I was able to exchange for another pair in my true size. If you follow what everyone else has said, it's the same thing how JB finally fixed the size issue with the III. Yours is the first post that has said something different, unless yours was just mislabeled or something.

I emailed NDC about my quality issues they said just I can return it. Well I am I'm about to hit the mall and get a better pair hopefully.

You needed them to tell you that?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom