Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
UPS man made my day. My pair are excellent,and I must say these are easily the most comfortable 3's I own. I'm not sure what the difference is but compared to my '11 WC &TB's these feel better.

i got my pairs today. have some quality issues. some black marks on the smooth leather. the AIR on the back isn't completely painted. and also one of my shoes has a darker shade of red on it than the other. =[ oh well

Quality control with these is just ridiculous. I feel bad for some of y'all with bad pairs.
Yeah I like the quality of the shoe but the craftsmanship/quality control wasnt good on this release. Some of your pairs should never have been part if production but made instead as B grades.

What's cool is you can choose to not watch someone's reviews. Petty simple to do. Sounds like you spend a lot of time looking at reviews.

It's like me saying I hate dudes who match their shirts to their shoes and take full body pics in the mirror like you do. But at the end of the day, you're not harming anyone and there are those who actually like that stuff. Keep doing you, right?

I wasn't even talking to you...

You get so upset over an opinion you stalk my life to find something to talk **** about, and the best you can come up with is my shoes match my sneakers and 4 photos I have on IG? lol But it's cool to make and edit videos of yourself and your sneakers like your someone special that knows something the rest of us don't? Showing a shoe and pointing out the details we've all seen a million times? Seems legit.

Maybe you should go make a YouTube video about it and put it on your vlog.

Aside from this unpleasantness...

My pair came out pretty nice, they have a little paint flaw over the air unit that makes me worry about them chipping easier.

I'm glad they are the same thinner cut as the 88's and the tumbled leather is more prominent on the FR3's. I think it's a lot nicer than the 88's with the more textured leather.

I couldn't be happier with them, hopefully they don't chip as easy. I'm considering using insoles in them.

LOL, I went and powered on my laptop today and noticed something was still in my cart from NDC from last Saturday... 
roll.gif

Size 9.5 still adding to cart now. But why are they $10 more than sticker price?! What a rip. SMH at eastbay. Then trying to charge $8 more shipping. Richards was $159.99 3 day shipping done.

These are still around? I didn't get a chance to cop when they drop last weekend. I get paid Saturday which online stores or stores in general still got these ?

These are still around? I didn't get a chance to cop when they drop last weekend. I get paid Saturday which online stores or stores in general still got these ?

Finishline will probably pop up with pairs soon, since a lot of Finishlines across the country still have them.

You'd have an easy time going out locally. They're still in a lot of stores.

How's the paint on your Crimsons holding up?

I think these will restock for sure. All of the unsold pairs in Europe and other places will be rerouted back here. I'm guessing by early Holiday season to start the buzz.
They are still doing good. No paint chipping as of yet. I have worn them 3 times so far.

I wasn't even talking to you...

You get so upset over an opinion you stalk my life to find something to talk **** about, and the best you can come up with is my shoes match my sneakers and 4 photos I have on IG? lol But it's cool to make and edit videos of yourself and your sneakers like your someone special that knows something the rest of us don't? Showing a shoe and pointing out the details we've all seen a million times? Seems legit.

Maybe you should go make a YouTube video about it and put it on your vlog.

Aside from this unpleasantness...

My pair came out pretty nice, they have a little paint flaw over the air unit that makes me worry about them chipping easier.

I'm glad they are the same thinner cut as the 88's and the tumbled leather is more prominent on the FR3's. I think it's a lot nicer than the 88's with the more textured leather.

I couldn't be happier with them, hopefully they don't chip as easy. I'm considering using insoles in them.

FAIL.

Glad to see you don't notice the irony of your post and what you do posting on Instagram. Double standard. Funny how many agreed with me.

Good to see you finally came back after getting over the embarrassment of it all. What shirt did you get to go with these? I bet it said swag on it and was red and white. Finish it off with some camo cargo's. ready to floss.

Just snagged a size 10 off eastbay right now. Check it if you need.

Congrats. Still waiting to hear from ups/footlocker about my stolen package. I suspect the delivery man, to be honest. People don't steal packages in my neighborhood, but its possible.

I'd normally be irritated, but I'm surprisingly cool about losing these. Won't even be disappointed if I just get my money back.

^wonder if a good old magic eraser used with proper precision could lighten the background color to make the print stand out more?

Congrats. Still waiting to hear from ups/footlocker about my stolen package. I suspect the delivery man, to be honest. People don't steal packages in my neighborhood, but its possible.

I'd normally be irritated, but I'm surprisingly cool about losing these. Won't even be disappointed if I just get my money back.
These were so easy to get that they were a must have for me. You can wear these without worrying the entire time about how much you can sell them for. Lol

Finishline will probably pop up with pairs soon, since a lot of Finishlines across the country still have them.

You'd have an easy time going out locally. They're still in a lot of stores.

You're right. The modells by me has size 11 and down. I'm a 11.5 so ima keep looking and see. I saw another footlocker with fsr not far from my job

^Yup..
For anybody in Western Washington..
Finishline at Bellevue Square still got 7 pairs..
9, 10 & 12.. The rest were smaller sizes..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom