Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Hot pair, I think I'll wait for the Prices on these to get the Military and Fire Red 4s treatment. I paid 80 for both Fire Red and Military 4s both worn once with OG everything.  Oddly enough I picked Toro 4s over these and Black Tounge Fire red 5s, and I ALWAYS choose OG pairs over retro + colorways.

Hot pair, I think I'll wait for the Prices on these to get the Military and Fire Red 4s treatment. I paid 80 for both Fire Red and Military 4s both worn once with OG everything.  Oddly enough I picked Toro 4s over these and Black Tounge Fire red 5s, and I ALWAYS choose OG pairs over retro + colorways.
Add another $100 for the NDS pair of fire red 4s i bought 2 months ago. You got a steal at $80 man.

Last edited:
So how do they expect you to know what size you wear?
Exactly. These employees are annoying as hell and have an attitude like they're doing me a favor by selling the shoes to me. Definitely one of the many reasons why I don't sweat alot of the releases now.

Saw in these in person at my local Footaction. The pair they had on display was horrible. The midsole paint looks like it was applied with a toothbrush.

after delay in shipment from JJ(fedex forgot to load it in the truck) my wifes pair finally came in

got our #his&hers

I think it's just an error online. If you can grab a pair and you are charged $170 rather than the MSRP on the box then call Eastbay and talk to them about it

Shoe stores not letting you trying on shoes now ?  
mean.gif

Shoe stores not letting you trying on shoes now ?  
mean.gif

A HOH just opened here in Vancouver. I got the shadows and these fr3s from them, and both times they asked ME, you wanna try em on? Pretty cool, especially with sizing being so hit and miss!

Any one else NOT get their DSG pair in? I ordered mine on the 7th...still no update. Called them today, they said it will ship soon. Smh.

got my pair on release date and its my first pair of jordan 3s they fit true to size. i dint think i was going to like them as much as i do but dam these are nice. they seem to be really good quality hopefully they hold up and these shoes are so comfortable. i got an extra pair for my cousin at footlocker and he ended up not wanting them so i decided to return them. i called the store early in the morning and asked if i could make a return he said we have to see the pair first.......so when i get there to return the shoes the guys tells me sorry we dont take returns on (release date shoes ) so i went to my car and called another footlocker turns out thats not the case and that store has been in trouble with management in the past. so i took it to another footlocker down the street and they ended up doing the return even tho the store i got the shoes from wouldnt shady!!!!

when the employe was questioned on why he dint do the return he told them i was never in the store !!!! funny

Finally got my FNL shipment today after missing them on Friday... My pairs are on point but damn my TTS pair runs big. Luckily I was able to get 2 pairs 1 size .5 down.

Back
Top Bottom