Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

The "skuffs" in the photos posted above aren't even bad. I've had way worse quality issues on shoes and didn't even bother making a fuss.

Nope... They are just the "Ugly Duckling" of the 3's so nobody really cares about em IMO.

The stealths are the "ugly duckling" if we're going there with it.

if you mean they are the least appreciated out of the OG CW's I would agree with that statement.

I think these are gorgeous. leather quality is better on these than the retro 88's. extremely surprised.

Nope... They are just the "Ugly Duckling" of the 3's so nobody really cares about em IMO.

They didn't sell out fast like other retro. But people do care cause 250k sold in the first week followed by 100k on the 2nd week pretty much said it all. People did hesitate when they first release but they start selling out slowly. People were iffy about the paint crack/chips. Everyone tells me they loved it but they're afraid the paint might crack/chips.

Depends on what YOU like...
Personally I went hard on the FR-III, knowing there is nothing else I want until the Taxis and Steels.
:nerd:

Work weekend = missed release. Ain't no worries; unlike in the US, China seldom sells out. Copped some extras too.
2yne4azu.jpg
uquramyn.jpg

^^ Even if you were in the states you'd be able to get a pair still. And get those herpes foams out of here!

Jk.

Kinda srs

I LOL'd irl. But for serious, it's all about the accessories. Throw on the right 'fit and you'll shine. That being said, yes, the design does leave much to be desired.
And the 3s did sellout here in MD, and I'm nowhere near desperate enough to stoop to reseller-prices.

Last edited:

I wasn't complaining about quality. It just seems like they were used, the scuffs are alot darker in person tho. I thought they came from the warehouse if u bought them online? But i guess i did over react. Thanks for the help guys.

I dont want this to become the foam thread, but my god, those are the worst things to ever come from nike. Those and those weather map ones, haha you have got to be kidding. :smh:

Last edited:
Just got my pair today. Looks flawless, this beast is going to get wreck at the gym... not really just weight lifting.

Back
Top Bottom