Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Word! I thought everyone who wanted these got them. I feel like there will be another restock.

$163 shipped from the bay. one of the shoes that i needed to backtrack and cop... this guy is a happy camper. patience pays off. 
nthat.gif
that pair fell through because they ended up being tried on so i sent them back. but my second ebay try just arrived tho and they are deadstock never tried on for sure. NOWWW i'm a happy camper. 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
 $170 shipped

bueller?

where are these fb pages? i'm new to all that. i deactived my ish a couple years ago.
Are you in the Mile High City? I am in a couple groups for Denver and Co. Springs but honestly its mainly high school kids trying to trade size 7-9.5, it seems. More obnoxious than positive IMO.  I would love be able to find a DS pair for around retail. One of my favorite 3's

Are you in the Mile High City? I am in a couple groups for Denver and Co. Springs but honestly its mainly high school kids trying to trade size 7-9.5, it seems. More obnoxious than positive IMO.  I would love be able to find a DS pair for around retail. One of my favorite 3's
yeah im right in between.... castle rock. size 10.5

Surprisingly mine are holding up great! No paint chipping at all and ive rocked these more than any other retro since they dropped

I thought this retro was pretty well done. I had my pair for about 3 years and used to rock them pretty often and had no issues with paint chipping/cracking

Back
Top Bottom