Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Does anyone know where I can get these? I've been on ebay, and people want $200+ for these? I don't get it.

Does anyone know where I can get these? I've been on ebay, and people want $200+ for these? I don't get it.
It was a sleeper.
Many people passed, because of the colorway, but honestly, I wear these more than any other J out there. Very very comfortable and durable, and no midsole paint cracking at all.
I thought it was the future, where Jordans would be high quality again, but then I got my 5s, and realized it was a 1 off.

It was a sleeper.
Many people passed, because of the colorway, but honestly, I wear these more than any other J out there. Very very comfortable and durable, and no midsole paint cracking at all.
I thought it was the future, where Jordans would be high quality again, but then I got my 5s, and realized it was a 1 off.

:lol: @ sleeper. shoes were mass produced. people were eating them up. just not as fast as you are used to seeing.

laugh.gif
@ sleeper. shoes were mass produced. people were eating them up. just not as fast as you are used to seeing.
I had the first retros and have sold it, but recently want these again.  i don't really have high expectations of jordans anymore, but still want a pair.  hope someone can relay the info. i completely missed this.

Last edited:
Mad comfort but I don't know what I got on the side of my pair when or how I scuffed what I think is tar on the side just won't come off thinking about looking for another pair

:lol: @ sleeper. shoes were mass produced. people were eating them up. just not as fast as you are used to seeing.
I can still buy youth and gs near me. They really did sit for a long time through 2013 though.
Now that I think about it, since I like them so much, maybe I should look fora second pair.

I got these when they came out...really wanted these back from 06.....is there a reason every single Euro (and some US) usual go-to sneaker stores have these in basically all sizes?

How is that possible? 

I got these when they came out...really wanted these back from 06.....is there a reason every single Euro (and some US) usual go-to sneaker stores have these in basically all sizes?

How is that possible? 
:nerd:

Beautiful shoe, had the 06/07 version and i missed this release. may have to stop by flight 23

$163 shipped from the bay. one of the shoes that i needed to backtrack and cop... this guy is a happy camper. patience pays off. 
nthat.gif

I wish I would've gotten these, I have the ones from 06-07, I wore them only a few times and the tabs are slightly yellowing.

Back
Top Bottom