Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
dudes still whining about ep color

oh that pic its light...are u blind? dudes just lying to themselves to make thier points seem legit

exactly, they be like the color is not right or the shape is off but im still copping even though i dont like it lol

Come in here ***** about it for 3 days all while they wearing em for those 3 days.

Dont like it dont buy it .. dont like it return it

Nah thats too much like the right thing to do. Ill just keep em and not be happy with my $160+ spent i Got them Js tho

Lol and if they don't like it people are going buy just to resale to make 30 bucks haha
Thats pretty much every release lol, people are always like "yeah they look good ima wear them" then when the time comes "i dont like them that much" (puts up for sale online)

Passed on these in 06 for the flip 3s, wanted both but being only 14 at the time my funds wasn't right. Finally can pick these up
I don't disagree with that decision at all. The Flips are really nice! 

We all know that even with all the complaint about the print they still gonna cop em either way. But that elephant print does look pretty dark. reminds me of the crimson's elephant print. Maybe thats the way future 3's will be coming out. Just Saying

But its a pass for me since I still have my 07's looking fresh

If anyone is like Mez, sell your 07's now and get some extra $, those things are only worth holding onto if you feel like repainting them after you UnDS them.

Back
Top Bottom