Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
I am gonna have to try to pick these up next month. The thing that sucks is funds are tight and the fire red 5's come out the end of next month as well which I am going to get without a doubt

I am gonna have to try to pick these up next month. The thing that sucks is funds are tight and the fire red 5's come out the end of next month as well which I am going to get without a doubt
dont mean to get in your personal business but since you're sharing it .... sounds to me like you need to get only ONE pair of shoes next month and thats on the 31st

Good pics and a good pick-up there. Glad to hear both leather and paint appear better.

Also threads always pick up as the weekends get closer becuase of the people who miss out and cop the next weekends shoe.
These dont need to be hyped, but unfortunately peoplr will flock to these when they miss out

Can't wait for these. Hope it's another under the radar release.

lol ehhhh, i dont know if i really believe in under the radar retro releases... even my way, the not so popular releases sell out the same weekend (for example the phoenix suns 8s and the crimson 3s lmao) especially these being an OG colorway, i would have to say if you dont get them within the first week they will be gone most places, BUT i too cannot wait...

I think these will sit since most of the fire red's that have dropped lately havent been hard to get. I also hope everyone can get their pair. I might just go get the green glow

Look at the picture with Coach Collins slapping mike on the behind. The cement was a lighter shade of gray. Yes, they were still dark, but not as dark as the ones that released in 2007. I remember because I can remember the shade when I was in 3rd grade. You can't go simply by those pics. Def wasn't high quality in those days, but the shade was of gray was light enough to see the elephant print design which had a darker gray color differentiating between the two hues. The lighter version gray released I believe around 93-94 when I was in the 9th grade
Sorry to disagree but, these pix doesn't clear it...look closely at the bottom pic... the reason why that elephant print is really dark is the way they enhanced the picture and they over did it! look at MJ's leg lol! now that is so dark isn't it? the top picture is to far to judge. but the real shade of the fire reds are the lighter shade... I used to have one and I know. sorry

I'll never understand why people think the OGs had light elephant print, or want one of the retros to be that way. It's fine on the Katrinas because they're a completely new colorway, but the Fire Red 3s have ALWAYS had dark, almost black, elephant print...

Seems like people hear one thing and latch onto it like it's the gospel truth. Well, not in this case...
Sorry to disagree but, these pix doesn't clear it...look closely at the bottom pic... the reason why that elephant print is really dark is the way they enhanced the picture and they over did it! look at MJ's leg lol! now that is so dark isn't it? the top picture is to far to judge. but the real shade of the fire reds are the lighter shade... I used to have one and I know. sorry

Sweet jesus. The for reds never never never ever had the light elephant print like the cements 3s. They always had the darkest elephant print of the OGs. Those pics clearly show the dark elephant print. The pic has proper lighting and there no dark shading. Stop with this lunacy please!

Anyways those retros look butter. Can't wait to cop!!!!!!

hopefully the paint on these doesn't crack after one wear
grin.gif

Sweet jesus. The for reds never never never ever had the light elephant print like the cements 3s.

Nobody said they did everyone was just arguing that OG's had a lighter shade than the Retros do, which they did, which is why alot of people like myself are passing.  More for those who want them.  I keep noticing the people who are copping are getting butt hurt that people dont want them because the elephant print is off.

Is it me or does the black part get lighter with time? I look at a 07 pair and the black part is like a dark greyish but when they came out it was as black as this release. Same goes with the 02 (raptors) parts of that look lighter than the 12 pair so they have to get lighter with time. Anyone passing because the print should consider that

Nobody said they did everyone was just arguing that OG's had a lighter shade than the Retros do, which they did, which is why alot of people like myself are passing.  More for those who want them.  I keep noticing the people who are copping are getting butt hurt that people dont want them because the elephant print is off.

Never understood this obsession with OG.

Back
Top Bottom