Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
I want em .. but I want the 5s more

If I cant cop off FTL then Im passing .. Got $45 in rewards and they expire on the 3rd, so if I miss with FTL ill just use that money on something at FTL

passed on these in 07 and grabbed the Harbor 3s + the Flips on RD, still glad i did considering these are now coming out again. Will purchase to continue adding to the collection. Dont care much for the Crimsons, Black flips, pure$, black cats, jokers, stealths or the mocha.

Any updates on this release such as confirmed online sites that will have them?  I looked on the NDC calendar this morning for 3rd and they do not list these!

Not sure on these yet... I got a chance to check them out in person last weekend, and the fire red is REALLY bright, almost like an infrared-type of intensity.  Definitely different than the '06 pair I had.  The leather quality seemed nice though.

Javier

Last edited:
I put out the bat signal at a local Mom and Pop. 

Can't wait to add these to the rotation. 
smokin.gif

should i get these or wait on a come up for the Bred 4's. Young buck here (no job) so i gotta hustle my way for kicks. its one or the other so which one should i cop (or wait for a deal on the 4's)?

should i get these or wait on a come up for the Bred 4's. Young buck here (no job) so i gotta hustle my way for kicks. its one or the other so which one should i cop (or wait for a deal on the 4's)?
You should do whatever floats YOUR boat and makes YOU happy. Which ones do you like more?

I would go for the Bred 4s man. But that's just personal preference. Can't really give you a reason why lol. But go with whatever you like best though! And keep hustlin :smokin

think I'm going with the 4's. More versatile and i juts think the look better in my opinion. Thanks for the help 

3's because they look better. 3's are the best J's ever in my humble opinion 
grin.gif

anyone know if these are going to available in toro 4 like quantities?
finishline says 1 per cust so probably. on larger quantitys its 2 or no limit ( i think the black toes were no limit though?)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom