Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Bought the Toro's, haven't had a pair of 3s since the Pure Money's when I was in high-school. Plus, I missed this release when they retrod in 06. I really want the 5s that come out at the end of the month too, way  too many red shoes releasing in a short period so I'm debating on not getting one of these. Anyone else feel the same?

Bought the Toro's, haven't had a pair of 3s since the Pure Money's when I was in high-school. Plus, I missed this release when they retrod in 06. I really want the 5s that come out at the end of the month too, way  too many red shoes releasing in a short period so I'm debating on not getting one of these. Anyone else feel the same?
Lol yea my closet is filled with red and black right now. That's why I'm done for this year probably until the Laney's drop. That'll add some new color to my life

i really like this cw
ohwell.gif
 but my 07 pair chipped after just one wear that why i have sell them, hopefully these aren't an 07' redo
grin.gif

Last edited:
Updated thread title with RD to avoid any questions that may come if any.

2 weeks lads, can't wait *bart scott*

I always go TTS to play it safe but my '88s get more roomier every wear ... im gonna .5 size down if they are made the same way

i know it may be slightly off topic but are they really that much bigger? to go a half size down, cause i get a size 12 in everything. with the exception of the 9s and 11s, idk why that is. i guess its just my feet....

idk why it (i) did it like that lol ^^^ but to get back to these fire reds, i was pretty stoked to see that they were releasing again.. i was like GREAT SCOTT!

I'm on the fence, due to my fear of paint cracking. :smh:
i was sayin the samething about a week ago but now i really dont care if it does, i think it would make it look more vintage imo, especially when my cement 4's mesh started yellowing i was tripping at first but then it reminds me of the og's even though i wasnt born when the og's came out lol

I see them in person yesterday they are nice. Are they still dropping on the 3rd?

i think he means: dyed midsole>painted

maybe, but paint holds if done correctly
Why doesn't JB just dye the midsoles?  Is it because they're trying to stay faithful to the old school methods in order to be more "retro" or simply a matter of saving money?

i think he means: dyed midsole>painted

maybe, but paint holds if done correctly

Air flight 89 midsoles are created the same way and they dont have the problems IVs do. Although I think it might have to do with weight. Very few of my Js crack as bad as everyone elses does

Back
Top Bottom