Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
I don't usually post just read but my local champs in Dayton were doing reservations. Luckily I got my ticket for a guaranteed pair now I'm just camping out for the second pair.

Finally picked up my pair.  I'm not sold on them though.  I'll give it a couple more days and see if they grow on me.  If not, I'll get ride of them.

Now for some pics:
      since you got them in hand can maybe you can answer me on what material the elephant print is? 

I don't really have a reason to grab these having two pairs of 88's, one of which still deadstock so I think I'll pass unless a friend is in need.

Finally picked up my pair.  I'm not sold on them though.  I'll give it a couple more days and see if they grow on me.  If not, I'll get ride of them.

Now for some pics:
I heard the paint on these wasnt that good... almost looks like someones restore job

From @nikestore
Tweet from Nike.com (@nikestore)
Nike.com (@nikestore) tweeted at 4:53 PM on Sun, Jul 28, 2013:
@KmarklentzLentz Yes. That AJ3 will release on 8/3 at 8am EDT. $160.
()

One week before release here comes all the one sentence "can't wait" "love these" "must cop" posts lol

Who said its a toss up between these and the Fire Red Vs wasnt playing. :smh:

JB is giving us no breathing room between good releases

Scoop both, that's my answer to end any type of debate in my head lol.

If I bought sneakers based off how many red-white-black shoes I own, I wouldn't ever be allowed to buy another one.

Fire 5's > these 3's

That 23 and red on the midsole is killin it, so dope. The 23 makes the 5 so much nicer, imagine the grapes with a purple and teal 23

These with light print > fire 5's tho

Can't wait to snag a pair. Second Jordan purchase of 2013.

I envy you, lol. Wish I had that type of control.

Last edited:
Definitely gonna cop these i am still trying to grow my 3 collection also looking for true blues in 10.5 or 11.. But the fire reds are also a must cop. Good thing nothing's on my radar for a couple months. Good luck to everyone who is still on the fence

i dont like the 23 on the side personally, too much stuff on the shoe. Just like the mars IV

Agreed I saw this last week at fnl and the leather is extremely buttery like 88s. And the red with the dark ep is a nice contrast. IMO it's a decent cop.

Back
Top Bottom