Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
i heard that hoh got 200 pairs of the black grapes?
No idea. Doubt it though. When Bev Center gets a lot they do gauranteed tickets to avoid making tons of phone calls. I went in for a raffle for the black grapes and of course didn't get a call :lol:

finishline at Topanga Cyn Mall is doing some small boutique type ish... they have a sign saying "Retro 3s must be purchased w/ an additional item".  smh 
grin.gif

is this even allowed for a large company?? 

That's illegal and should be reported to Nike.

First all nothing was limited about the toro 4s at all if anything the numbers for that were crazy. It sold out because its hype came from the vs that no one wanted when they first came out. Like a sad before a shoe selling out first day or not means nothing because most of JB prime buyers are followers that don't know what they want. I have the suns 8s and they are nice. I also never heard anyone complain about the crimsons ether people just like rolling with the tide. You can see that by all of the people so considered about Elephant Print all of a sudden even tho they're about 10 pictures showing them with dark elephant print when MJ wore them. One person likes they all like, one person cries they all cry.

Thank you!

holy **** just got through for the first time on nikedc im not even in the states tho lmaoo some1s gonna get a size 12 thanks to me :smile:

Got thought manually at NT Seattle for a homie....

Now just need to secure my pairs at SF...

Yup, RSVP didn't go in as usual, I REALLY do wonder what I'm doing wrong... I sent it so quick. >: :smh:

Are you on a desktop? Or mobile? Are you refreshing or using notification?if you got a lot of sneaker heads around your area then you only have a 3 sec window right when the tweet go live. RSVP bot pretty much owned human. All 20 names under 1 second.

Wats the point of this? U mean someone's NOT gunna get a sz12 thanks to You. Lol

Unless he waited till the RSVP pick up time is up. Just walk in and said I know you got a size 12 in the back due to someone flaking out. Hook it up. Did this with the toros and they gave me 3 toros and 2 shadows 1s lol

Last edited:
Are you on a desktop? Or mobile? Are you refreshing or using notification?if you got a lot of sneaker heads around your area then you only have a 3 sec window right when the tweet go live. RSVP bot pretty much owned human. All 20 names under 1 second.
I got the notification on my phone, so the instant it popped up, I was already on Twitter on my desktop so I was VERY quick.

Good to see these will be quite available even spots around me that don't get many retros will be having these :D which is a good sign if you really are trying to cop these

I wasn't even thinking about these until today. Looks like I'll roll the dice on NDC Saturday morning.

The last time I checked phone notification is 6secs behind. Might want to double check it.

My phone notification is a full 18 seconds behind. Last successful rsvp through phone I believe was the bred 13s. I got through at Nikenyc. Installed tweet deck for chrome. No refreshing feeds. Tweets pops up image and all. Lucky for me I was at my desk.

Just called the mall by me. Finishline said they were getting "a pretty sized run." And Footlocker said they won't know until they get them (but I mean, we all know they have them by now). And some sports store is literally only getting like 5 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom