Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Any bay area people mess with Premiere in San Mateo? They're doing FCFS...Im not interested in it for this release..But down the road possibly, just interested in how crowded they usually are 

Any bay area people mess with Premiere in San Mateo? They're doing FCFS...Im not interested in it for this release..But down the road possibly, just interested in how crowded they usually are 
They usually do raffles for anything rare/hyped/limited and you know how raffles go....

Last edited:
got through NIKE Chicago RSVP manually.  Twice in a row now.  1st for DB3 and now these.  

Sent mine within seconds to Nike Chi. Still nothing. Pretty much 2/20 with the RSVP's. SMH...

Those are new they weren't popular because they weren't limited is the sad truth. But you never know what will sit depends on where you live. the shadows are still at my mall might double up

Playoff 8s are still sitting in my mall good amount, bugs bunnys and varsity red 4s was the same song. People are even returning toro 4s every other day or so when I go there, about five desperate occasions. There general release shoes people they can be had.

Wow can't believe I won manually on my slow 4G. Now i know for sure the shoe is definitely not hyped enough lol. People are follow the wave...

@nikeLA

Last edited:
Sent my DM to Nike LA about a minute and a half late and I still won a pair. Am shocked I actually went through.

I got in at ntla too via my cell phone. DM back ASAP. First time I've ever won. Also swung by the HoH at fashion valley in San Diego about an hour ago. There were about 10 dudes lined up across the street. This is probably the biggest HoH I've seen, easily twice the size of a regular HoH so I'm thinking they got at least 100 pairs. Planning on catching a movie after dinner tonight, gonna see if there's any gauranteed tickets left due to curiosity.

Back
Top Bottom