Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
i want these and the fr 5's too much , only can buy one pair this month tho :frown:

the struggle is real

these fr3s are definitely higher quality than the fr5s coming out...so if you gonna rock a ton - i'd go with these, but if you're gonna stock...the 5s,
cause the 5s come with ice

Last edited:
for those who are gonna try JJ whats the best way ? just refresh the jordan page or use that link someone posted earlier ?

Yes. They are fitting big like the rest.

Is that cuz you have a small foot ? 2 people told me tts.

nah

every III ive gotten fits .5 too big

i have the most consistent sizing every single pair of nikes and every other shoe, a size 11 fits me perfect like a damn glove. im a true 11 but in most retros im a 10.5. the only ones i actually buy size 11 is jordan XI's :lol:

Check your pairs before u walk out. My pair is good now i checkd n swapped. Leathers real nice, much prefer the tumbled tounge. Only down fall is midsole paint typical with 3's. visable brushstrokes. Goodluck fam n stay safe View media item 523267

i might just say forget the wc coupon, and try on jj tonight if they drop..
Ohhhhh you lyin ***
laugh.gif

I knew you wouldn't hold out bruh
wink.gif
They got me at the last minute 
laugh.gif

for those who are gonna try JJ whats the best way ? just refresh the jordan page or use that link someone posted earlier ?
use the link.

and a random question, ive copped stuff off JJ before but still don't know the answer to this. when shoes are added to your cart, can they not get jacked for x amount of time like on NDC or is it like FTL where if someone buys them before you even though they are in your cart, your beat?

Last edited:
use the link.

and a random question, ive copped stuff off JJ before but still don't know the answer to this. when shoes are added to your cart, can they not get jacked for x amount of time like on NDC or is it like FTL where if someone buys them before you even though they are in your cart, your beat?
Yup.. jj doesn't  hold them.. so you gotta check out asap 

Whats with those "great choice" shoes at the bottom of the page... lmao. one looks like a canoe
You must be talking about the new Nike Kevin Durants in all yellow lol.

I love those just because of the way that they look and they are not all that bad in comfort either.

I tried on the air revolutions again after Llke 4 years or so and a 9.5 fit perfect but I wear a 10. So should I get a 9.5 in the 3s as well or no?

For me its FNL or bust. Really want the green glow 4s and the fear pack 4s so im only gonna pick these up if i can use my WC reward.

Does anyone in NYC know if any FNL's are doing fcfs? I literally just came to the conclusion i was gonna pick these up tomorrow

No offence to anyone but seriously I can only see brush strokes and excess glue
When I closely look at the shoe near my face.
If you actually wear your kicks people aren't gonna get down on their knees and look
Closely at your kicks to notice imperfections.
People are gonna admire from afar.

Also, when are quality issues gonna top being an issue???
Peeps been banging on about quality for years now and it shouldn't be a surprise
To anyone when they buy a jb shoe that its gonna have quality issues.

You want good quality shoes then go buy something else.
You want jb shoes then you have to accept that quality is gonna be junk.

Back
Top Bottom