Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Easy cop on JJ, I got all the way to final purchase page saw it was $171 shipped, and I said forget it. :smh: too much for a pair of shoes.

Easy cop on JJ, I got all the way to final purchase page saw it was $171 shipped, and I said forget it.
mean.gif
too much for a pair of shoes.
JJ wants 186 shipped to IL, im just going to wait for footlocker or eastbay

this was the easiest cop ever

i wish all releases were this easy

either no one really cares for these......or there's more than plenty to go around for everyone 

JJ wants 186 shipped to IL, im just going to wait for footlocker or eastbay

I hear you. It seems like every time for me at least I wait a couple weeks later and someone is always selling their pair worn maybe 3 times for way less than retail. I might as well just be patient if I just want a pair to rock.

copped just in case i don't get through on fnl in the morning,.. if i get through with my wc coupon ill just cancel jj 
tired.gif

From the looks of JJ tonight seems like NDC should be smooth...Will probably sit around here.

Last edited:
got through on JJ for my 10.5! now i can actually sleep in tomorrow, and backpack jimmy didn't even make an appearance 
happy.gif

I didn't buy but total for me from JJ was $166.95 on submit order page. They always have the best prices for me. No tax is where
It's at since they have super cheap shipping. Feels like robbery when you double up too. Those EXT Lebrons were $507.28 for two pair for me. No tax is clutch when retail gets up that high.

Watch out trying to cancel JJ orders. They don't let you until Monday morning, phones are usually backed up for quite the wait, and if you have an 8-5 and can't get to talk to someone until 10 or 11 am it will be too late. You'll always be too late trying through email too. They really make cancellations hard there. And to return you get hit with a 15% restocking fee no matter what (if you refuse the shipment, they refund you total minus shipping and 15%).

Added a 10.5 from Jimmy jazz, but decided to pass and try my luck in the morning from in store and WC rewards. If I strike out, then oh well.

i think these will sell out for sure online... they may sit in some areas that get tons of product but a lot of places get maybe 2 FSR's if there lucky on most GR Jordan's. My local mall get barley anything maybe 20-30 pairs of GR Jordan Retro's. I think a lot of people were trying to wait for NDC to get that free shipping... we'll see if that was a good idea!

Back
Top Bottom