Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
What to do, what to do? I do love 3s but I told myself I only wanted to get the Vs at the end of the month and not these too. Dang it.
I was supposed to chill in august, but i don't think that's gonna happen.. we got these, them packer kamikazes, royal blue and white kamikazes, the 5's, and the black attaqs are supposed to drop in august as well... o and i was considering them green glow 4's 
mean.gif

I managed to get my bc3s back so passing on these last minute. Only thing Jordan brand I have on my radar rest of this year are bred 1s and laney 5s , and maybe those 11s if they look right.

I was supposed to chill in august, but i don't think that's gonna happen.. we got these, them packer kamikazes, royal blue and white kamikazes, the 5's, and the black attaqs are supposed to drop in august as well... o and i was considering them green glow 4's 
mean.gif

Really only want the 5s. I do like the 3s and 4s but I wouldn't be heartbroken if I missed out on them. Guess I answered my own question.

Fire Red 3/KD VI Meterology/ DB 1's get the first round of the newly tweaked NDC that just went live. Let's see how they tweaked their system.

I doubt that's a 2013 pair, to prove me wrong, dude needs to take a full picture of the shoe, backtab will tell all.

I'll be on vacation in New York this weekend... Staying in East Rutherford, NJ. What are the chances of me walking in to a store early in the morning and copping these? If anyone knows a spot that does fcfs. PM me...

I'll be on vacation in New York this weekend... Staying in East Rutherford, NJ. What are the chances of me walking in to a store early in the morning and copping these? If anyone knows a spot that does fcfs. PM me...

Welcome to Jerzee. You'll be staying about 10 mins away from me. PM me if you want to link up and go scoop these 3s. :nthat:

Last edited:
Welcome to Jerzee. You'll be staying about 10 mins away from me. PM me if you want to link up and go scoop these 3s. :nthat:

Right on bro... First time in Jersey, and stayed a couple times in Manhattan before. But this is the first time I'm going after a retro release out of state.

Back
Top Bottom