Air Jordan 3 (III) + Air Jordan 5 (V) = Another Hybrid

All I have to say is
sick.gif
. They are absolutely hideous.

ouch...I thought that this was gonna be good...3s and 5s are one of the sickest jordans and look what came out

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I see III + V + XV

What do those add up to?

nerd.gif

So now they're going to do hybrids that add up to to XXIII?
laugh.gif

I + VI + XVI?
I + IV + XVIII?
V + VII + XI?

roll.gif
very lolworthy indeed.

this rollercoaster ride JB has us all on has just gotten a helllava lot more intriguing and frightening.

smh.gif
they remind me of jordan 23 classics (why do the shoe over again???):

mt0084.jpg

rockin this new hybrid or seein sum1 rock it would make me want to see an actual iii or v........its just a big tease.

wanna know what really stood out on this new iii/v hybrid tho???? the toe cap!!!!

the toe cap (where the cement print would be) is slim like OG iii cement print and not thick and fat like retro iii's. my only wish was that they didthe retros like this......

i guess what im tryin a say is, jb's R&D deparment's really workin over time over there huh?
eyes.gif

Nice to know the outlet shelves won't be left empty.

I feel sorry for the mom and pop stores who have to order this garbage in order to get a shot at the stuff that people actually want.

Congrats MJ you've succeeded in watering down your legacy just a little bit more.

I won't buy a pair of "fusions", but of everything I've seen so far these are the illest!
happy.gif

Yeah, these shoes look good. All of you guys that say these are ugly would look at my feet if i walked by, lol. Seriously though, wow cool

yikes...hybrids suck and it needs to stop already....READ THAT JB! You guys need to hire more creative designers instead of using old elements

JB's ON FIRE with releasing garbage...

don't see them ON FIRE releasing ANY decent colorway jordans....

JB is turning into low quality, cheap @*@ brands like 'Shaq'/ Payless shoes.

Originally Posted by tdog91184

Looks like some new Jordan 23 Classic.

Yea, I wouldn't really call this a true hybrid. More like a Jordan 23 Classic 2.0 with a little V thrown in there.

Back
Top Bottom