Air Jordan 3 Joker LC

It has a receipt doesn't it? Usually provides authenticity unless the shoes were swapped out which i unlikely to happen.

I believe there's 3M material on them. I know I have taken pics with my flash and on the sides the 3M material looks grayish when the flash hits it a pic. Ask him to take a pic with his flash on. If all else fails, I may be willing to part with a pair of mine if the price were right. I have the receipt too. Good luck either way.

Well i was hoping the price was right on this one but now its going up now no point thanks for the offer though

sorry for the late reply 

it was a bid

its was starting low but now its at 250$

kinda too much

No worries. I wonder if that's the going rate these days outside of Houston which seemed to have gotten a ton of them.

I may hold on to them for a bit. Not much a reseller anyway and Fleabay really butt Fs you with fees. I was more curious than anything.
oh man i hear you on that on the ebay man ugh

its really sucks

i am now starting now to be local and forgetting ebay cuz of tis global shipping program and limted stuff for canadians

ya hold on to them maybe in a year u will get tons of money for it

oh man i hear you on that on the ebay man ugh
its really sucks
i am now starting now to be local and forgetting ebay cuz of tis global shipping program and limted stuff for canadians
ya hold on to them maybe in a year u will get tons of money for it

The Joker 3s definitely grew on me, that's for sure.

you can still get this at retail.  Go to footlocker with the sku for the joker 3s and ask them to locate a pair, then call the footlocker with the pair and have them ship or send to your store

i wish i can do that

but most canadian stores are lazy and wont do it

they usually display the new stuff

and just get rid of the old

Back
Top Bottom