Air Jordan 3 Quai54 This Summer

Imagine being lucky enough to design a Jordan 3 and this is what you come up with. It’s baffling to say the least. If I were in charge of design at JB and someone showed me this they’d be fired on the spot.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

34390405_2011131319215971_5113169797227479040_n.jpg

some things about these were nice that they could have incorporated in a sneaker.

The upper print and the outsole. The quality looks nice.

In fact if they back midsole was all volt or blue and if the eyelets were just black or blue and didn't have the rainbow colors. I could have liked them.

You forgot about them wool joints

If you would take wools over these you’re crazy

Wool joints at least look decent from a distance. They just look like some grey kicks. These :smh:

These are sick, definitely want to try and cop them. Quai typically has a color scheme for the shoes every year that get followed, right? Like last year it was black/red/blue. If you go to Quai54.com you'll see these colors are part of this year's color scheme so the designer didn't have anything to do with choosing the colors, they just had to incorporate them, and I think they did a damn good job. I just wish the Quai 54 and Jumpman logos on the tongue and heel had these pops of color also.

Last edited:
some things about these were nice that they could have incorporated in a sneaker.

The upper print and the outsole. The quality looks nice.

In fact if they back midsole was all volt or blue and if the eyelets were just black or blue and didn't have the rainbow colors. I could have liked them.
same

I like everything about these except for the colors on the rear of the midsole.

I don't feel like buying shoes anyway, but if I were to pick these up I'd probably strip that paint and throw some glossy black right there. The eyestay and outsole are enough of an accent to me.

If the eyelets were black and the colors on the heal had a more blended transition, I think I would like them.

Right now, nah.

These are!! Already know quality gonna be A-1 and that blue stitching detail at the front of the shoe is sick!!

Back
Top Bottom