Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Only Cop OG Colorways

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
http://www.eastbay.com/Shoes/_-_/N-ne/keyword-jordan+retro+3?cm_REF=Shoes

Infant through Mens

If I had a kid, I'd cop a mini size 
laugh.gif

HIGHLY unlikely. Not many people like the 9s and the glitter (or whatever) and color almost made them look kids or women's shoes. 3s are some of peoples favorite shoes. The purple can be overlooked by a lot of people because its not a lot there, plus a lot of kids are wearing purple ever since the aquas dropped x (6?)years ago. These will be gone by tomorrow the latest imo.

Agreed. While these aren't as popular as the og iiis, they are still a black/red III (with an unusual secondary accent). That alone will sell these out online sooner than later. The IX has really never had much hype (sans the limited edition olives and the Kilroy pack). If those were GRs, they would have moved like the photo blues.

wonder how long a FSR will be up on Finishline.   I'm guessing by noon the latest these should be all scooped up.   These are sitting longer than the Squadron 13s.   Dope shoe.   don't sleep people !

Got em but idk if i really wanted them. Missed the cork so copped these and the volts smh
lol I missed out on the Royals, so I copped the jokers as a consolation prize. Wasn't planning on getting either of these 3's, but since I got the jokers, felt obligated to cop these.

Was waiting on lightning but since no word these had to be copped. Can't wait till the Eddie Winslows 3s drop in the fall... 

I actually want these to sit. Then maybe job will stop making foolish color ways.

Jordan's aren't gonna sell out forever why is it foolish bc it's not OG?

No one would like Grapes or Bordeaux's if they weren't OG colorways

I'm a little salty these sat for this long, simply cuz I woke up at 4:45 and couldnt go back to sleep. 
mean.gif

Oh well. Got my pair. I liked em thats enough for me.

Finish line opens at 10. I'm the only one here. Feel stupid for getting here 30 minutes early. Haha

Last edited:
I'm a little salty these sat for this long, simply cuz I woke up at 4:45 and couldnt go back to sleep. 
mean.gif

Oh well. Got my pair. I liked em thats enough for me.
Do people actually feel better if they have to struggle, play games, and do crazy stuff to get shoes? People on here acting like these shoes are a drug!

Back
Top Bottom