• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
That Revis shoe is a quality product...
I almost bought the OG CW Bo Jackson that dropped today too... but i think i'll just wait for it to hit clearance
yea im trying to wait for it to hit clearance too..they had the grey revis for 89.99 on sale so maybe the red/blk will go on sale too..

3 different 3's in the last month is a bit much, I agree. I missed out on the Jokers, if I would've gotten those then I probably would've skipped these. I don't understand why they didn't spread out the 3's more. At least have them drop in different months.

Agree with that. I passed on the jokers due to doubling up on Royals on same day but semi regretted it (passing on Jokers I mean)

I "hated" the Joker for months... but when I saw the shoe in-person on RD i was smacked in the face by how much of a sleeper it was. I still didn't pick it up, but it's a good shoe. I probably shoulda grabbed it for something different, which is why i picked up the Crimson today. I needed a few new colors in my diet, even if the only "color" i wear is on my shoes.

easy pass for me
tired.gif
 these are everywhere where iam at
grin.gif

Charged by finishline and footaction over 10 times for these Jordans. Didn't even get any from their end on all my attempts. Kept giving me errors on the last part of checkout. Card company called my asking about the purchases and they told men I have to deal with finishline and footaction. As I type this I've been listening to this crap music on the hold side of finishlines phone # for 25minutes. This also maxed my card out and made it so when I did get a change to buy them I had no
Money on the card and the bank locked it. Sooooo pissed right now!

Charged by finishline and footaction over 10 times for these Jordans. Didn't even get any from their end on all my attempts. Kept giving me errors on the last part of checkout. Card company called my asking about the purchases and they told men I have to deal with finishline and footaction. As I type this I've been listening to this crap music on the hold side of finishlines phone # for 25minutes. This also maxed my card out and made it so when I did get a change to buy them I had no
Wow, that's freakin horrible! Hope they fix it asap and you still get your pair.

It felt great to stroll in the mall, not see no line, and be able to actually try on the shoe before purchasing. Felt goodman, these are a banging addition to my 3's family.

ps. If anyone needs a 14 in the jokers, call Finishline in kings plaza, brooklyn. They had 1 chilling on the big foots rack in the cut lol

with so much that has dropped the past few weeks including all the restocks we knew these wouldn't fly off the shelves.  plus the beasts aren't scooping them up so quick since they aren't an "OG colorway".   To me this color / shoe for most is a "if i got the extra cash, i'll cop" type of deal.   To others they're probably passing to spend their money on the upcoming releases.   smh at the resellers who copped pairs to try and flip this kick

Footaction wouldn't let you through? To my knowledge, FNL is the only one with payment processing issues. Never once had an issue with Eastbay/FTL/FA/Champs.

Speaking of which, I can still add these to my cart. Have zero interest in them. The fact that both FNL and FA (completely unrelated entities) gave you these errors for a shoe that's sitting makes me believe it's your card. I could understand if there were still dozens of orders processing every second, that's where FNL's payment system experiences hiccups and declines a charge, but that isn't the case here.

these are definetley better than the jokers , kinda weird how they are sitting
I'm telling you. I really dont think its the purple thats keeping people away. I think its the hype that it didnt receive. Alot of comments of people on the fence or the ones saying its a good shoe but imma pass are the ones Nike would've caught with adequate hype-age. If this was a QS, we know what madness wouldve been going on

I'm guilty of this too, I just seen the squadron blue 13's in person and they are waaaaaaay better than what my mind let me perceive em to be. They're not a $160 cop but anywhere closer to a buck, i'll scoop em

edit- I'll take some of that back. JB dropped so much fire that many are forced to choose their pickups wisely. I can understand these being pushed to the side for more "heavyweight" releases. Pockets is hurtin out here JB

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom