Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
I actually dig this colorway but decided to pass and pick up some Air Force Max 2013s. Had I not, I would have definately scooped these.

FNL still has a ton of sizes left...somewhat shocked, I just purchased the Joker 3s and received them from Champs yesterday, these however I think I may pass on!!!  Pics look good though.

Well it became my card after finishline charged me so many times. That made me get the credit card error on footaction. I was able to do a purchase for other shoes on NDC well after I gave up on the Jordans.

thats hella rare. dope. i started takin pics of mine to see lmao
Same here, normal elephant print on mine.

I really like this shoe.  Depending on my luck with the penny v's and phx foams next week, I may buy another to bury in my closet.

Stepped out of my class downtown at lunch, walked over to Champs, no line, quick 'n easy, gorgeous shoe, very glad to have this in my closet.  These require a bit of style to get away with, not everybody can rock purple I guess :tongue:

So kicks that don't sell out in minutes are flops? You can tell the young dudes up here.
These days yes. If the shoe wasnt a flop like the Joker, they would be sold out. Age is not relevant here, because in the days when it wouldnt sell out in minutes, almost nothing did, and now almost anything can.

No need to just try to make someone look stupid

Stepped out of my class downtown at lunch, walked over to Champs, no line, quick 'n easy, gorgeous shoe, very glad to have this in my closet.  These require a bit of style to get away with, not everybody can rock purple I guess :tongue:
Thank you! I wear any shoe I like, no matter the color. If you know how to dress, you wouldn't worry about color. People always talking bout hypebeast colorway and all this. I've been in Jordans since I was 4 years old when I got the WC IV, and got every CW in ever Jordan up until I hit mens sizes, thens it only got one of each, haha. No Hypebeast here, just dont care what the next man thinks about what I'm wearing. 

Damn, I want these, but after all the nonsense the past year and a half just to get a pair of Jordans, I'm so stuck on Nike Retro and Basketball kicks. It is definitely refreshing to see a nice retro colorway on shelf readily available to purchase or not. I'm gonna lift some weights and decide to cop or not. CP3 made them look sexy Last Saturday.

I "hated" the Joker for months... but when I saw the shoe in-person on RD i was smacked in the face by how much of a sleeper it was. I still didn't pick it up, but it's a good shoe. I probably shoulda grabbed it for something different, which is why i picked up the Crimson today. I needed a few new colors in my diet, even if the only "color" i wear is on my shoes.

Kicks always seem fresher in hindsight, especially when the retail ship has passed. Speaking of, I had these (Crimson 3's) and the Kobe Blue Lights in hand. Decided to put the 3's back and just cop the Kobe's. If they are still available next Saturday I'll scoop 'em when I pick up my Cloak Penny's. Hope I don't regret my decision to put them back if they happen to be gone :rolleyes .

I walked in to my local Finish Line at 11:00. The store was empty and they still had 3 pairs in my size (Size 12). It reminded me of releases when I was a kid when there was no stress or drama.

They are sitting.. recording say sold out, but they have them. Called this morning and you can still place order. Thought about using my vouchers for a free pair...but I will wait to the 13's come out

They are sitting.. recording say sold out, but they have them. Called this morning and you can still place order. Thought about using my vouchers for a free pair...but I will wait to the 13's come out

Voucher? Is that when they ruin your order and you get a free one?

Back
Top Bottom