Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
I copped the jokers because I was really feeling that colorway, idk it was just different. I knew I wasn't going to buy the crimsons because red and purple just aren't my colors. When I went to the mall, man they looked a lot nicer in person. The shoe looked really well made, well the pair I saw on the shelf looked really good anyway. I just couldn't pull the trigger because I am not in love with the shoe and I don't want to drop 160 bucks on something I'm not really feeling.

The only thing that really irked me was my local ma and pop store. I was just dropping by to see what the guy had and he was selling the crimsons for 225. I was laughing when I saw the price tag and just walked out. I know the guy has to make money but damn 225 for a shoe that is in a couple stores at the mall and online?

February killed my pockets but maybe next payday if I can still cop these I will and through them into the DS collection I will but I doubt it. But to everyone who did buy this shoe after they were on the fence, I can see why because it does look much much better in person.

Now here's my shots.

xmlggg.png

As you can see I swapped out the laces to the Bright Crimson ones.

Think the shoe pops so much more.
Yea but it's too much for me. The crimson is already very loud so I stick with the black ones... I like my pair more and more... Same thing with my Jokers.. glad I got both...Anyway, nice pics as usual...

Last edited:
A part of me think, if these shoes were limited im sure 70% of the negative comments wouldnt exist, its funny how some dudes seem to live and die by a retro Jordan selling out within 24hrs

preach , these dudes in here with there dumb *** comments, some of you i just SMH at and laugh. so worried about what another man purchases. to each his own, and **** with that hypebeast term.

would like tho know as well , mostly for wide footed people , do they hurt your pinky toes ?

Excitedly waiting for my pair. Bought 1 each from NDC & footlocker. The pictures posted here really looks great and I can't wait to rock mine.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion though and no one will ever know why someone else bought the shoe unless they tell you so to just go on and say someone did because it was limited is a bunch of bull. If these released instead of the jokers on ASW they would have sold out. ASW was packed full of shoes so peoples pockets were ready this just happened to be the wrong time for em. Personally i wasnt feeling the purple and 3M. So i didnt buy and thats how it is for me i buy what i like. Can we stop all the bashin though and person opinions on why a shoe sold out or not. Why wouldnt a limited shoe sell out faster than a GR .. theres a smaller quantity vs abundant potential consumers for starters ... right

After Future shared those pics, I'm bout to buy a pair of these for my step son.

Last edited:
Has anybody tried customizing this shoe by coloring in the purple elephant print black or grey? If you have PLEASE post pics!

I was onboard when pics initially dropped and it was too blurry to see the elephant print was purple. Now I'm around the damn shoe all day at work and the employee discount has me wanting to get them more and more. Definitely would color in the purple tho.

you can barely see the purple according to most people . Looks more grey . But i would also like to see black cement print

Last edited:
Anyone thinking about doing the elephant print completely black and dying the soles black to make them just infrared?

Yeah the purple is quite visible. It wouldn't be as visible if the upper wasn't black but that's what makes the purple stand out.

Saw this in person today and just didn't have any urge or pull to it. Easy pass. Doubt I'll regret passing on these but if I do then it'll be one I'll live with.

These are already starting to sell out online, grab one now while you can.

The ONLY reason why HYPEBEASTS hate this so much is because they were a GR!

The purple is just too prominent for me.  If there was a surefire way to change all the puple elephant print to normal BC3 cement print and dye the purple parts of the sole to black I'd be on it.  These and the jokers were an easy pass for me.  Rather spend an extra $100-$120 and get the Royals.

Back
Top Bottom