Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
Can cop for $90 but idk... 24 hours to make this decision
eyes.gif
for $90 that should be an easy cop. if you end up not feeling em, sell em.

Glad that my pictures can help sway some opinions.

But make the decisions wisely guys, don't wanna fool anyone with my pics.

What you see is what you get.

By the way, the crimson laces make the shoe just a tad better.

Also, to the guy that asked about the paint holding up, it should be fine.

If they used the same materials as the 2011 run (and I'm sure they did), they'll be good.

All my pairs from 2011 all have been worn more then 5 times and they're still in great shape.

Now the next 3 for me this year is the Fire Reds and then I'll be done with 3s for a while.

Thank you JB for a job well done with these; the 3M is just a bonus.

:smokin

Right underneath the print the leather is crooked where its sewed together. The other shoe does not have this problem.
If it bothers you that much, aim for the return. Depending on your retailer, there should be some stock somewhere for them to pull a reship from. 

To me, swapping out to the crimson laces are a must.

Look so great on feet too, btw.

jpekgm.png
Great pic Future :pimp:

Walked in to my local Sheikhs, bought them, lace swapped to the crimson laces, and rocked the heck out of mine right out the door :lol:

These definitely break necks...good or bad, I don't care. These are t!+'s

Last edited:
I needed some diversity in my collection :lol:

Heck, I'm gonna scoop up another pair using my WC rewards to stock until I beat my first pair to the ground

LOL people always wanna say "yall gon regret passing on these" when ever a shoe dont sell out. Who cares and wear ya damn shoe. Stop trying to make yourself feel better about buying a less hyped shoe.

Last edited:
LOL people always wanna say "yall gon regret passing on these" when ever a shoe dont sell out. Who cares and wear ya damn shoe. Stop trying to make yourself feel better about buying a less hyped shoe.
Yea, my first point in my checklist: 1) make sure the shoe is hyped up before purchasing. Lol

These days its all about what other people are doing, not what YOU are doing. If everybody else wants it then I should get it.

If you wait til a week or 2 later to buy a shoe that you had no intentions on buying before or on RD, then basically you're a follower. Money situations are the only legitimate reason for not purchasing right away. This whole waiting to see in person is on the fence in my book cuz sometimes it does matter but still you have in ur head that its going to make or break the deal. But these people that are like "I saw so and so today on the street and broke my neck to look at his shoes, I had to go grab me a pair" ***** man ....

Back
Top Bottom