Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
Here is a pic for dude that was asking if the crimson matches the Giants colors. 

[URL=http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b216/amschack/A1419F0A-0762-4D09-AB6A-060E4B6E3104-1849-0000011D2B756778_zpsd5a7f782.jpg%5B/IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b216/amschack/A1419F0A-0762-4D09-AB6A-060E4B6E3104-1849-0000011D2B756778_zpsd5a7f782.jpg[/IMG[/URL]]
[/quote]

And the answer is no lol as i already stated. How would crimson match orange

Went to the mall with my girlfriend to cop a pair of new shoes and spotted these. I walked up to them and as I was about to pick up the shoe to look at it, my girl slapped me
laugh.gif
. She wouldn't let me make an impulse buy. I'm glad she held me down.

if you don't wear your 3s or 4s a little within 5 years I promise you when you wear them for the first time in five years that midsole paint is cracking on you I gaurantee you that unless the new 3s and 4s are better quality
Thanks for the advice looks like I'll have to bring them into the rotation a lil quicker. Not a risk I wanna take.Thanks for info on this. I came here for NT member advice of all sorts and mad props to niketalk members for hooking it.
smokin.gif

Here is a pic for dude that was asking if the crimson matches the Giants colors. 

[URL=http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b216/amschack/A1419F0A-0762-4D09-AB6A-060E4B6E3104-1849-0000011D2B756778_zpsd5a7f782.jpg%5B/IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b216/amschack/A1419F0A-0762-4D09-AB6A-060E4B6E3104-1849-0000011D2B756778_zpsd5a7f782.jpg[/IMG[/URL]]
[/quote]... That's not even close thanks for posting a photo

Has anyone recieved shipping info from Eastbay for these yet? When I click on Order Status on their website it just says Order - Open

If you would like further assistance on your order status, please private message your customer/order number and we will assist you further.

EastbayRep - Christina

You think i should return this pair for another? Its minor but its annoying me on how its not straight

You think i should return this pair for another? Its minor but its annoying me on how its not straight
do it now while you have the opportunity. not many jordan retro releases where you can still walk into a store and grab em

if you don't wear your 3s or 4s a little within 5 years I promise you when you wear them for the first time in five years that midsole paint is cracking on you I gaurantee you that unless the new 3s and 4s are better quality

My CDP IVs cracked first wear when I un-DSed at 4yrs

ive never had a 3 or 4 crack on me after the first wear and i always store them for an extended period of time before wearing.

based on my own experience, i believe it's how the shoe has been stored. if you keep them in a temp controlled room with minimum sunlight, they should be fine.
basically, you do not want the shoe being exposed to fluctuating temperatures.

now of course, there is the exception but, i believe that 'how they are worn' and the 'weight of the person' wearing them has more of an effect than the amount of time they have been stored.

what i mean is, they will crack quicker if you ball in them as opposed to casual wear and if you're a heavy person, they will crack quicker than if your not.

but either way, they're gonna crack. it's like the yellowing, it's inevitable.

i am curious tho as to how those who have experienced cracking after the first wear are storing them???

ive never had a 3 or 4 crack on me after the first wear and i always store them for an extended period of time before wearing.

based on my own experience, i believe it's how the shoe has been stored. if you keep them in a temp controlled room with minimum sunlight, they should be fine.
basically, you do not want the shoe being exposed to fluctuating temperatures.

now of course, there is the exception but, i believe that 'how they are worn' and the 'weight of the person' wearing them has more of an effect than the amount of time they have been stored.

what i mean is, they will crack quicker if you ball in them as opposed to casual wear and if you're a heavy person, they will crack quicker than if your not.

but either way, they're gonna crack. it's like the yellowing, it's inevitable.

i am curious tho as to how those who have experienced cracking after the first wear are storing them???
All my J's are stored in my closet in the original boxes.

I do not ball in them and only wear them for casual use. I'm 5'8 - 170

Example of cracking is my BCIII's from Black Friday two years ago were cracked before Christmas Dinner, worn maybe twice

All my J's are stored in my closet in the original boxes.

I do not ball in them and only wear them for casual use. I'm 5'8 - 170

Example of cracking is my BCIII's from Black Friday two years ago were cracked before Christmas Dinner, worn maybe twice

i also spray my shoes with 2 coats of coleman pro-techt water repellent prior to wearing (wal-mart has it for a couple bucks).
i wonder if it acts as a sealant which helps hold off the cracking.

im not going to spray the next pair of 3 or 4s i un'ds and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom