Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
^^ that's how I feel, if you like them cool do you but don't gas these up like they're the hottest kicks in yrs, to me these are outlet fodder.

There's a lot of crying in here, I find it funny that if you don't like em people keep coming in here to say so. If you don't like em your in here a awful lot talking bout em.
exactly. everyone that bought em is happy for the most pt, for those that didnt we dont need to hear why u didnt buy them 

I purchased a pair and they're really not that bad. The purple isn't really purple so it kinda goes good with the shoe.

My store still has a ish load of these in the stockroom. Thinking about copping because of the discount. I'm actually starting to like these. :nerd:

The 3 is one of my favorite J's and I wouldn't mind picking up a pair of these but that plum colored elephant print and outsole just wasn't doing it for me. Props to those who like 'em and copped.

Have you guys seen the jacket to go with these? I got it like I said I was going to . Its hot. The only thing is it was $100.00 but they only had two in footaction and I couldn't find it anywhere else it complimennts the shoes well so I got it. I will post pics later.

Have you guys seen the jacket to go with these? I got it like I said I was going to . Its hot. The only thing is it was $100.00 but they only had two in footaction and I couldn't find it anywhere else it complimennts the shoes well so I got it. I will post pics later.

Definitely a decline in quality with this run of IIIs. I really like the look of these and they were sitting everywhere so I picked up a 9.5, same as my true blues which fit fine. Tried them on in store they fit snug but they felt ok. Figured they'd break in same as the TBs. got home, set the laces how I wanted and wore them just sitting on the couch. No lie, 30 minutes with these on while I was sitting down my feet were killing me! They're more narrow than anything else but the pleather on these is just mad cheap and stiff. Definitely have to go TTS on these ( I wear a 10 but find most J's fit half size small. Tried on the last size 10 of the white/red/black Vs in the same Champs and they fit huge). Going back there tomorrow to return these. Was gonna just get a 10 if they had them but I think my money will be better spent on something else.

I passed on the jokers and copped these I'm a sucker for threes but can only buy one hideous pair of 3's per month

Copped mine today, not really sure how I feel on them yet; however, I did like being walk into a store like 2 weeks after a release and cop these. Might rock as is or attempt to turn them into infrareds and black out the purple

I wonder if these will sit long enough to go on sale.

Might scoop up another pair.

I know these will be sought after in a few years.
If these go on sale I would def. think about copping.  However, I neverrrrr see AJ's go on sale anymore unless they super mass produced or like some 1's/phat 1's in a non-desirable color.  Nice pics by the way a few pages back, The red laces def. makes the crimson pop on them.  Too much heat been coming out this year and we're not even half way through.  Gotta be somewhat selective.  Especially when I had to shell out almost 3 bills for Royals.

These are really nice for a retro+ colorway, I bet these get reretroed someday lol.

I normally hate anything but OG colors but I would take these over any of these new Jordan's releasing like the XX8's
Well obviously the XX8's are straight trash.  And yes, these will get reretroed someday, probably even sooner than later.  However, knowing JB they will drop the purple doodoo color and make it grey or white or black like it should've been and also change the crimson to fire red or true red or some ish and call it a day as even more people buy em up.

Everyone can have their own opinions, and I respect that, but to clown someone else because they copped a shoe is kinda ridiculous.

Its THEIR money, so why would YOU care?

At the end of the day there will be folks that like a shoe and folks that hate it.

This is that shoe.

Doesn't matter what the next man thinks in all honesty, I know I'm a rock the hell outta my pair.

:lol:

I copped the same size as my TB 3s and the same size as my last 3 jb purchases. They normally run a half size up I'm just saying they're mad inconsistent with their sizing. Gonna go return them today.

Purchased on rd, still on the fence tho. When I first saw pics months ago I thought they were trash, then more pics emerge and they started growing on me but I wasn't sure if I wanted to cop. Decided to go to the mall on release day to check them out kind of as a consolation prize for missing the corks. I look at them everyday and have mixed feelings, I love the silhouette of the 3 it's a classic but ultimately I just think there's something weird about this color way, looks off.

Cool story, huh? Anyways I purchased from footlocker and they stamped on my receipt all sales final this has never happened before to me anybody else experienced this?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom