Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
Wait...my man's bought the shoes a half size too small and then said they hurt his feet?

laugh.gif
I've been told to go half down half size. I own the IV's and V's and had to go a half size down in them.

Purchased on rd, still on the fence tho. When I first saw pics months ago I thought they were trash, then more pics emerge and they started growing on me but I wasn't sure if I wanted to cop. Decided to go to the mall on release day to check them out kind of as a consolation prize for missing the corks. I look at them everyday and have mixed feelings, I love the silhouette of the 3 it's a classic but ultimately I just think there's something weird about this color way, looks off.

Cool story, huh? Anyways I purchased from footlocker and they stamped on my receipt all sales final this has never happened before to me anybody else experienced this?
So why did you buy shoes you really didnt like in the first place ?
eyes.gif

^^ that's how I feel, if you like them cool do you but don't gas these up like they're the hottest kicks in yrs, to me these are outlet fodder.

:lol:

please point out anyone or quote someone who has done that.

It seems that everyone who did buy them were on the fence about them and then decided to pull the trigger

Last edited:
How bright is the purple when your actually wearing these compared to the pictures?

I'm considering a pair before online finish line sells out.

The color y'all should care about is the crimson since this red is very bright and pop up like crazy... purple is just a detail so if you like crimson red go ahead but if you don't then stay away from these 3s..

Last edited:
walked in my local footlocker today saw these jus sitting on the shelve. its funny when i see these kids on craigslist tryin to flip these for 250 lol

Mocha 3's are crack, you need to reconsider your little list there buddy
Not to me they aren't. If they woulda hit them with the Cement midsole instead of the double-white joint, I might think differently, but in my opinion, the midsole ruins it. Didn't like them when they first dropped, don't like 'em still...

walked in my local footlocker today saw these jus sitting on the shelve. its funny when i see these kids on craigslist tryin to flip these for 250 lol
Kids just don't understand... Oh well, that's who they made these joints for anyways... The 14-18 year old, Mitchell-and-Ness snapback/Obey Crewneck/skinny jeans/GR Retro Js, Foams, or Vans-type kids. Yup, those guys.

How bright is the purple when your actually wearing these compared to the pictures?

you wont even notice it unless someones pointing a flash light at your shoe

I thought i would for sure like them with the crimson laces but I think I like the more subtle black laces....I'm torn, right now they are sitting in my closet one laced crimson, on laced black lol

I understand the hate these are getting, they are not everyone's cup of tea...but I think they are a solid sneaker for someone like myself who is trying to diversify the colors in their shoe collection...you can have so many red/black, cool grey, black/white kicks/fits...sometimes you got to switch it up a little...

And for those who say these are kicks for the 17 year old skinny Jean, snap back wearing beast...I'm 27 and plan on rocking these with some dark denim and a black T, the crimson pops enough on it's own...to much matching would be over kill...

The purple is very subtle, can't really tell too much unless you are looking up close...imvho if you are on the fence and have the means,I would cop...

So why did you buy shoes you really didnt like in the first place ?
eyes.gif
Quote:Originally Posted by koncrete kickz  
I keep asking myself this same question....no seriously tho I keep changing my mind about this shoe. I'll bust em out of the box and look at them/try on and think "great shoe, love it." but then next day Ill start thinking like "those colors just seem off, like they dont go" or "dosent really match anything well"...I have mixed feelings like I stated in my previous post....all in all tho I'm happy to have them in my collection. when in doubt cop I say, its only $lol. these look great on feet too 

I always hated when people would say "If Kanye was wearing them the HBeast would feast" and variations of such BUT...this is a colorway that seems to fit Kanye's leather drop crotch pants silk blouse wearing style. Let pics "leak" of him rocking these while taking Kim K to the abortion clinic and watch these things dry up quicker than Ellen DeGeneres at a male strip club! I'm going to buy a pair but I have other kicks to back track and grab 1st, I have plenty of time.

Kids just don't understand... Oh well, that's who they made these joints for anyways... The 14-18 year old, Mitchell-and-Ness snapback/Obey Crewneck/skinny jeans/GR Retro Js, Foams, or Vans-type kids. Yup, those guys.
oh, ya??? thats who they made them for? Seriously dude how old are you?? seems pretty immature to me to just put everyone who bought a certain shoe into one category...those guys, lol. youre just being pretty damn condescending, "look at that rif-raff with their GR shoes."   

We are all guilty of this sometimes, i know I am. no offense, one love homie.

Last edited:
Gave in and bought a pair. Got them for $150 shipped including tax. Not bad

Last edited:
here's the jacket that goes with it its hard to find and compliments the shoes well

Last edited:
I thought i would for sure like them with the crimson laces but I think I like the more subtle black laces....I'm torn, right now they are sitting in my closet one laced crimson, on laced black lol

I understand the hate these are getting, they are not everyone's cup of tea...but I think they are a solid sneaker for someone like myself who is trying to diversify the colors in their shoe collection...you can have so many red/black, cool grey, black/white kicks/fits...sometimes you got to switch it up a little...

And for those who say these are kicks for the 17 year old skinny Jean, snap back wearing beast...I'm 27 and plan on rocking these with some dark denim and a black T, the crimson pops enough on it's own...to much matching would be over kill...
I'm 27 too, all you need is a black tee or polo. When you have a color like this, you have to keep your clothes simple. I'm the type of person that buys what he likes, I don't give a damn what other people think. If I already have a black/red shoe, I'm not gonna buy another one. My closet is full of any and every color, I don't wear only red and black clothes, haha. The same people hating on this shoe, saying it looks like a girls CW and all will be copping the Grape 5, which has purple and teal, haha. They're all hypocrites.

Did you feel better about yourself typing this?

Wow, there's more negative posts counts in here then there is love in the jokers thread which the haters of these claim is a better colorway.  LOL

Back
Top Bottom