Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Only Cop OG Colorways

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Besides looks, how is the quality?

Typical ****** quality...

It's a shame because I actually like this colorway :smh:

Besides looks, how is the quality?
The leather is a little stiffer than the 88's but I think it will hold up against creases much better. Overall I think the quality is nice especially for a widely available GR.

Peep the 3m too it looks nice, IMO shoes will be super slept on years from now

I think it's hysterical when shoes like this release and certain naive resellers are all over it.  Day of/after release they on Craigslist charging $250.  One week later they charging $220.  Now I go on CL and see em for like $180-190.  BAHAhaha.  If you were smart, you could probably find somebody desperate enough to give em to you for sticker price straight up no tax.

Thanks for that quality update guys

3M? :wow: I didn't even know it had that,

The crimson really pops in your pic Michigan. Will be copping soon

Call me crazy but if i miss out on the 13s next week, i will grab another pair of these.. im even thinking about grabbing another pair of joker 3s
wink.gif

Can't decide whether to put the crimson laces in mine or not. I think I like the look, but part of me says its just a little too much.

I must have had these in my cart a dozen times and punk'd out every time...I just can't seem to pull the trigger.

Call me crazy but if i miss out on the 13s next week, i will grab another pair of these.. im even thinking about grabbing another pair of joker 3s
wink.gif
You're not crazy bro. If these were DB's, forget about it. You'd be scrambling just to pay $450. I want to double up but im being patient, everyone's disgust is to my benefit lol

You're not crazy bro. If these were DB's, forget about it. You'd be scrambling just to pay $450. I want to double up but im being patient, everyone's disgust is to my benefit lol
If these were DBs, i wouldnt even put forth the effort to get them on RD let alone drop 450+...
laugh.gif

Just saw these at the mall this past weekend. Picked up a size 12 they still had. These shoes looked so CHEAP man. These may look OK in pics but seeing them in person made certain that I will never waste my money on these. If you buy these after seeing in person, YOU ARE A HYPEBEAST and don't know **** about Jordans. The quality is CHEAP, the colors look terrible, and overall just a horrible looking Jordan 3 man, that's it, plain and simple, no excuse for buying these. Embarrassing.

Just saw these at the mall this past weekend. Picked up a size 12 they still had. These shoes looked so CHEAP man. These may look OK in pics but seeing them in person made certain that I will never waste my money on these. If you buy these after seeing in person, YOU ARE A HYPEBEAST and don't know **** about Jordans. The quality is CHEAP, the colors look terrible, and overall just a horrible looking Jordan 3 man, that's it, plain and simple, no excuse for buying these. Embarrassing.

Question; why exactly would you buy them if you have so much hatred for them?

If you don't like em that's fine, but calling other people hypebeast because of how they want to spend THEIR money lol relax bruh. 

I guess I don't know anything about Jordan's and I'm a hypebeast. I'm only 27 and have had essentially every pair and almost every colorway throughout my life. I'm sick of this dumb hypebeast ****. Honestly, buying these is the completely opposite of a beast, if we're saying hypebeast is a thing. Wear what you like and what you can pull off. In my honest opinion, all OG cw are the most hyped releases, and all I'm seeing is people trashing anything not OG. That to me would be the definition of a beast if we're going to say there is a such thing. Whoever started that damn term needs to be shot.

We all had 14 posts at one point, that is no reason to down him.

His words however...
That was the poin if me saying how many posts he had. Should've been more clear. His holier than thou verbiage and attitude irked the hell out of me.

That was the poin if me saying how many posts he had. Should've been more clear. His holier than thou verbiage and attitude irked the hell out of me.
Yeah lol dude is trippin saying how he's such an OG in the other thread but he's call people hypebeasts for wanting to buy shoes that aren't OG and cheap to him? Guess I got to ask people like him if I'll pass the hypebeast test before I buy my next pair of shoes 
roll.gif

Ay, i dont like the term "hypebeast" either but so i make my point clear thats what ill use to convey myself. Everyone else on this website uses it so i must also to articulate myself. And for dude who thought i bought em, nah bra--i didnt insinuate that i bought these. i picked em up, saw they were corny, and put em down. And...........you nerds are talkin down on me for having 14 posts?? So, my lack of posts relfects my knowledge/opinions on J's? I'm 31 and BEEN deep in the Jordan game. But i digress....you kids keep buying your Crimsons and Jokers and think you're cool til the next shoe fad comes around.

Back
Top Bottom