• NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Only Cop OG Colorways

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'll cop, for $1.29 over retail

Bye Bye Purple Elephant.

wonder if a silver marker would look better

I've found that the sharpie PAINT markers work much better than the standard permanent Sharpies, when it comes to shoe touch-ups...

herd jokers ran small so i went with size 13 instead of 12 and made the correct call. i wonder if i should do the same here with these. 

The last page of pics got me amped up!

Can't wait for Saturday!

Definitely gonna rock these asap!

:smokin

Btw, those who did cop, are you gonna switch out the laces to the crimson ones?

These would go good with the dolphins alt uni, but im not a phins fan.. So close to doubling up on these, for some reason i really like the purp in these

Champs Arrowhead (Peoria AZ) handed out guaranteed tickets. No raffles. I can't wait to get my pair.

Was going to use my $20 winners circle but got a $100 Nike gift card from work 
smokin.gif
 will apply for this purchase.

trying for corks first on saturday, these will be my back up plan if i feel like i have to get something to make myself feel better.

These would go good with the dolphins alt uni, but im not a phins fan.. [COLOR=#red] So close to doubling up on these, for some reason i really like the purp in these [/COLOR]
I take it you're a fan of the Raptor 7's? Raptors are in my top 3 so I'll cop these just on the strength of seeing a similar colorway on the 3's.

These are growing on me every time I see some new pics!!!
Def getting these on Sat.

Ive always wanted a pair of BC's and have never had an opportunity to get em. This might serve as a sort of consolation. Maybe not quite as nice... but still black 3s
smokin.gif
. Plus my 2011 WC's are gettin pretty worn down anyway. Need some new 3s.

I'm thinking about purchasing off vipexclusives on eBay just because I don't want to deal with the 5:00 AM PST thing.

Yes, these are GR, but I want to make sure mine are secured.

Ive always wanted a pair of BC's and have never had an opportunity to get em. This might serve as a sort of consolation. Maybe not quite as nice... but still black 3s
smokin.gif
. Plus my 2011 WC's are gettin pretty worn down anyway. Need some new 3s.
To even compare these and the Black Cement 3s is borderline blasphemous. I want to smother that little smoking face to death just for you saying those disgusting words. May God have mercy on your poor soul.

Ok, it's not that serious, but still... Night and day, son... Night and day.

Back
Top Bottom