Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
Just came from my local FTL / asked for a guarantee raffle ticket and left with ease/ these should be an easy pick up for those that want/
Every store has been telling me that it's first come first serve. Foot Locker/Foot Action/ Finish Line. Of course I live in NC so it's probably different.

Last edited:
These ***** look like some varients. 

Saw them at finishline last weekend. Pass.

If these sell out within the hour then something is seriously wrong.

Same thing can be said about the Jokers, or a lot of retro+ c/w's JB is putting out.

And yes they will sell out in less than an hour, most def.

I only hope they don't sell out in-store that fast.

the quality of the 88's ruined this one for me..... I was going to cop until I got my jokers in today and saw these in store.....

earlier this week i wanted these.. then i didnt.. now i do. i think if i buy it though it will be out of impulse

The homie picked up a guaranteed ticket for me
smokin.gif
ahah... good... my pair is on lock bro... $132 
pimp.gif
... Just have to pick it up sat morning...
They look a lot better in person.
This.

They do look a lot better in person, but that purple is killing it for me.... if it wasnt there i mightve copped

Not a ba idea but these should not retail for the same price as the true blues and the cements these should be compensated for say atleast 50% off at a nike outlet. Then just maybe yes i would cop... other than that... 
eyes.gif

earlier this week i wanted these.. then i didnt.. now i do. i think if i buy it though it will be out of impulse
Exactly how I feel! Kinda nervous that if I buy them it'll be an impulse buy and I might regret it.. Hope not :lol:

I don't know man I got my raffle ticket already but I might still pass on these i seen the kids size in person but the purple is a turn off

Smh my local mom&pop was selling these early on monday for $200. So bogus.

I was hoping NDC wasnt TLO. Dont want to put too much work to get these, all these other releases have sucked the life out of me lol

I was offered a ticket for my size by FootLocker today but I passed due to the great restock NDC had and I'm not really feeling these. Would rather have the Jokers. 

The last page of pics got me amped up!

Can't wait for Saturday!

Definitely gonna rock these asap!

:smokin

Btw, those who did cop, are you gonna switch out the laces to the crimson ones?

My boy picked these up already, switched the laces to the crimsons, and they look nice. With black laces they look kinda plain. The crimson laces definitely make the rest of the shoe pop. Id like to see them with the purple laces from the jokers.

Back
Top Bottom