Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
None in the Bay Area or Sacramento. I had to grab a size 12 didnt have a 11.5 bought mine in chico and tried to return em to go find a 11.5 and there were none. Guess it depends on your size.

Last edited:
here's the jacket that goes with it its hard to find and compliments the shoes well
Might be the first JOrdan brand item worth the price where did you cop?

Highly doubt they'll go on sale though.

Who knows gmps were on Nike for 235 before and they had hella hype. Honestly I'll check at my mall and see if they have any and see what they look like, with the crimson laces. Then decide to cop or not

Still amazed at the people arguing about these LOL. I love mine. Brought them out Friday and have worn every day until today. I swapped the black laces for the Crimson ones and they definitely stand out. Even had a police officer comment on em LOL. I've always thought Phoenix PD had ice cold souls. Anyway buy what you like. If you don't then don't buy em.

Every time I see these and the jokers, makes me think JB was in the works for an all star package and realized they f'd up....

^ Champs sells that jacket.

I remember seeing it in-store on RD, but passed because it wasn't my cup of tea personally..

Anyways, here's how these stack up against the competition.

zivms5.png

Last edited:
I really like these but something is stopping me from getting them.. I guess because there are a lot of sneakers I want later this year more than these. What are the chances that these are going to go on sale?
I like these too, I wouldn't be surprised if they hit the sales rack somewhere.  They were sitting heavy on the shelves in a few cities that I have been since they've been released (San Antonio, Vegas, KC).  The leather feels robust on these, and they are, IMO way nicer than the jokers.

I like these too, I wouldn't be surprised if they hit the sales rack somewhere.  They were sitting heavy on the shelves in a few cities that I have been since they've been released (San Antonio, Vegas, KC).  The leather feels robust on these, and they are, IMO way nicer than the jokers.
Agreed!

I wouldnt cop then bec people are going to dress basic with them an going ro just not make the shoe ook good

Thats the question of the day? Lol. Cause there ain't no more pairs here in the west coast! Silly people. Glad I cop mine on release day! Lol.
no pairs on west coast lol was @ serramonte center picking up 2X area 72 snapback hats I had sent to footaction. All stores had the crimsons & fire red Vs. Got both already but those who don't looks like they still had plenty.

Where did you find this jacket at? madd dope.
I saw this jacket yesterday at a local Footaction pretty nice but 100 dollars is too much imo because I would only be rocking this with my crimsons. Also a pair of shorts that matches the jacket and shoes but it was a little too expensive to at 50 dollars. Hit up @footaction on twitter and ask em to help u with the jacket. U should be able to get one sent to ur local store

C'mon ppl... can't be dipped head to toe in jb... Smh... For those of u that like to rep jb to the fullest tho they got a black and crimson jump man hat at champs also.

Can't say that I agree. The Thunder IV Retro is a non original CW but zoomed off the shelves. 
True, I guess my definition of non original was a little off. I meant a never before seen colorway. The Thunder IVs have come out before this past December release. 

True, I guess my definition of non original was a little off. I meant a never before seen colorway. The Thunder IVs have come out before this past December release. 
True. I think there will be a demand for these later though. I rocked mine last weekend and I really liked them on feet. 

Might be the first JOrdan brand item worth the price where did you cop?
Who knows gmps were on Nike for 235 before and they had hella hype. Honestly I'll check at my mall and see if they have any and see what they look like, with the crimson laces. Then decide to cop or not

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom